Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

What I would like to see now that they opened up the new areas is in the token exchange have multiple options for plasma like they do for the Sparks…… That would be Great!!! But I do not think that Rovio listens to us….

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@ugt2bekidding

Yes, Dead End then sideswipe and ricochet. I have ricochet and he’s a powerful boy but he struggles against clusters of blocks but he has a fast fire rate so you got to hold and swipe the screen. But Dead end is what I’m going for. Sideswipe and blaster are also powerful ones.

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho A little bit off-topic, but I’ve noticed that you’ve often misspelled the “@name”, so there is a great chance that the one you’ve addressed your remark to, won’t notice it.
    My advice for you is to use copy and paste for the “@name”.
    Good luck!

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@moifirst I understand, thank you for pointing it out.

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho You’re welcome.
    BTW, you can also see if a “@name” is correct after posting. Just check if it appears as a hyperlink. Compare for instance @daniel-cho and @danniel-cho.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Trying to decide:

EShockwave or Red Alert for 10000
    Baracade for 7500
    Deadend OP to L17 for 9000
    Ratchet OP to L18 for 10000

Leaning toward Ratchet as he’s been crushing this event and replacing GSGrimlock as one of my go-to bots.

Nivedhitha Natarajan
    @nivedhitha-natarajan

At 9600 tokens. Should be able ti reach 10000. While chromia was first suggested, some others noy in this forum have suggested barricade. I am confused now. Will decide tomorrow

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Thankfully I’ve got most of the 7500 token bots. I don’t care to get Barricade but I’m a little torn between Scorponok and Sideswipe. I love the both for the Gen 1 nostalgia. Sidewswipe seems more useful but at the same time it seems I’ve got too many fast car bots though Richocet and Dead End are some of the best but Scorponok is one of my favorite TFs especially since he was used again as Black Zarak. It’s going to be a tough call.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I only got down to 7126 tokens, I dont have enough gems to unlock Swipe so my only options are Sunstorm or Shockwave (Vanilla version). Which should I go with? I know for a fact that they are both crappy, but which is the least crappy one ?

Thanks

Asen_77
    @asen

I get 9000 tokens and overpowered Dead End to level 17. I wish to get 10k to overpower Ratchet to level 18, but didn’t collect enough.

Nivedhitha Natarajan
    @nivedhitha-natarajan

Ended with 10k+ tokens. Got barricade and sparks. Barricade is shooting triple blades. Doesn’t look great, maybe I have to upgrade..

Raizir
    @raizir

Unfortunately, I only managed to get around 5000 tokens, so i just got the plasma, an insta-upgrade, and some sparks.

(poor me, D-: )

Joel
    @joel687

I got the plasma, sparks, and Grimlock’s bra. That is all I wanted this time

Joel
    @joel687

I am going to guess that Energon Nautica will be out in tonight’s event. Luckily, I still have my purple crown Energon Windblade!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.