Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

• Another new event is here. Top price is 1000 Plasma at 2500 tokens!

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

They have 23 bots in the token exchange for purchase/overpower. I think it is almost every bot released in an event (not Nemesis)

Joel
    @joel687

Oh, this is classic JARSU… The bonus squad is Target 2006, but none of the bots from that group are available to use. JARSU!

The event is not showing up for me. Do I need to update the game first before I can participate in this event?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man those people can’t do nothing correctly… Well it’s rovio that we are talking… so JARSU for life…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Can anyone see if the available bots to get have their accessories in the token exchange? I don’t want to grind this event so I’d rather use my gems on getting Scorponok if his accessories are in the exchange. Thanks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras there isn’t any available accessory for any robot except this ridiculous Apron for GSG!!! For Jesus Christ Sake an Apron at Dinobot !?!?!?!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here the bonus squad is not showing in my list. Only 1 add-on and That’s an apron  for silver grimlock. Nice mess up Rovio again

Demsac
    @demsac

Masterpiece toyline thing? so kinda cool in here. Found that it was a g1 reference http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/4/42/Madman_Paradise_Grimlock_drinks.JPG

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

at least u can get some guys for cheap. I’m going for sideswipe.

I can get plasma later.

is silver grimlock slag?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

This Jarsu with the wrong squad is unexceptionable. I want to spend some sparks promote my second primary bot but I bet as soon I do they’ll fix it.

@elpapam
    Thanks. I’ll just wait til he only costs about 2k gems and buy his accessories with the gems I do have. How many accessories does he have?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras Scorponok has only 2 accessories available Tail Level 1 +15% and the Cannons Level 1 +10% Damage. That’s all the accessories that has for buying them with gems.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Of the characters that are available to use, I don’t have any that are fully promoted. I only have Dead End promoted up into the low purple. No one else is even up to a bronze star. So no chance of me being able to do good enough to get EShockwave this time either. So just going to get sparks and the apron and if I can the plasma.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

This is awesome. Finally I can try out some cool bots like barricade and scopkonock and ratchet. The only bot I can use that is mine is ricochet!!!!!! I feel bad for other low leveled players. They will probably have to use the free trial bonus and run with 0% promotion. Thank myself dor buying ricochet who also happens to be decent. I know- dead end is 7500, wheeljack 7500, ratchet 6000, rodimus 6000. I use GSG and I might consider apron. Guys!?!??! Which bot should be my main interest this event?

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – Easy decision. Go for Dead end.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Thanks. I’d like to get Sideswipe but from what I’ve heard he’s very much like Wheeljack. I know Scorponok is like Galvatron but he was one of my favorite Transformers ever. I don’t care if I use almost all of my gems, I just don’t want to grind this event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This sucks, I can’t use my regular TFs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras Sideswipe is the same lik Nemesis Prime. No way it’s isn’t close enough to touch the masterpiece that’s called Wheeljack! But in my opinion i believe that Scorponok is awesome and i will always choose him anytime rather than any other disappointment Galvatrons!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Any consensus on sideswipe vs barricade?  I should be able to unlock one or the other but not both.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam I heard he was very similar to Nemesis Prime. I wish I knew how many gems Scorponok’s accessories cost.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@fortressmaximus personally i would choose Sidewipe.

@deszaras
    yeap Sideswipe is a Nemesis Prime with different chasi :lol:
    As for the weapons fro Scorpnok’s i can guess from 500-550 up to 1000 gems. That’s the typical new cost from Rovio.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras While I don’t know the exact prices since I already have them, one can tell about what they cost by what type they are.

Common = 25-50
    Uncommon = 100-200
    Rare = 300-350
    Epic = 550-650
    Legendary = 900-1000

One of Scorponok’s accessories is an epic and the other is a legendary.

Asen_77
    @asen

I will try for overpower. Lets see how the event will go.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam @sntrooper Thanks. I assumed one was at least 1000 gems and the other is between 500 and 650. At least both aren’t 1000.

moi
    @moifirst

@joel687
    Apparently they’ve fixed some problems. The bonus squad is now available to use.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Blast, they did it *after* I invested all my sparks into a bot that’s not in it. 100%! {{{(>_<)}}}

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.