Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Yup, now The Wreckers are the bonus squad.

@elpapam
    – Time to unleash Wheeljack!

Sideswipe is a good choice, I think. I like him better than Scorponok

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Any comments about the new area released?

It is really good that they finally expanded the map. But it is very annoying that we have to unlock the bridge to reach the new area. At first I though that the bridge was another portal to missions, but I don’t think it will have any other function.

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw now there is another post about the new update and the area released.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes They expanded JUST a short portion of the map and they reused the transition parts between nodes from the Spark Run as an area. That’s it.

AND the new area needs a new currency when we could have just used our ranks to unlock it like usual. Not to mention, the new character pointlessly requires a new type of pig meaning our hordes of pigs won’t be of any help. What a load of bullcrap.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Soft Update v1.32.4.2 Bonus Squad is The Wreckers

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Isn’t it a good thing that everyone has to grind to get the new characters? They don’t require any amount of gems.

I saw Energon Nautica clearing pile of blocks easily. Their weapons are explosive.

Anonymous

Nemesis Prime is also usable in the event after the soft update.

Combine that with the Wreckers being the bonus squad now, and man, do I regret dumping all 15k of my Sparks into Ratchet…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have a bug in my scoring. After the run, my leaderboard score did not updated.
    I bet that the small update to fix the lack of the bonus squad is responsible for that.

I’m not surprised at all, but this take me out from any attempt to overpower my bots. I’m glad I didn’t promoted any bot, so I didn’t waste my sparks.

I will only get the plasma, and normal upgrades this time.

Edit: It seems to be back to normal. My leaderboard score is synchronized with my actual score.

sheepybach
    @paul13

so they have changed the bonus squad now SMFH plus they are offering Bots I’ve already got that is just plain crazy

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 I already unleashed the beast Wheeljack & Rodimus and i am currently at 4th place!

BUT the Blaster accessory for Skywarp they didn’t give it back to us… Rovio / Exient as always JARSU

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Boss Pig showed up. Missiles are back to 15 points each.

Joel
    @joel687

Just had a Unicron run

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Awfully low scores we’re seeing today.

Not going to bother promoting any of the Bonus Squad for this one.

My goal for the full event is just to get 800 from the Challenge and 100 from the Competition each day.  That’ll be enough for the plasmas and the spark canisters.

I am kind of curious about GSG’s apron though – is this Rovio’s unsubtle way of telegraphing that he’s in for another nerfing?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ran into Unicron this morning.  I’m just not used to running him with Dead End – was only able to taken him down 4/5 before he went offscreen.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay thanks to free trial bots I know a lot now. Trypticon’s black holes can’t destroy blocks, dead end shoots too slow, wheeljack’s reload is too long ans I’m not going for any of them.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@daniel-cho Don’t judge Dead End by the level 8 test bot. He gets excessively better once he gets up a few more levels. Level 15 Dead End makes level 8 Dead End look like Bumblebee.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Well then I’ll have to judge trypticon and wheeljack as well at 15. I already have rico and EGL so.

Joel
    @joel687

DAy 2… Happy Finger Day! Low scores, and every one of my runs has been in Cobalt

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Low scores all around. Thankfully just going for that Plasma, Apron (weird how only the one for Grey Slam is in the exchange).

coolbug
    @coolbug

Currently trying to get at least 1000 tokens a day so i can maybe get a new character for 6000 tokens.

elektric
    @elektric

1000 tokens a day for me again, sparks and plasma for me, maybe the apron. depends on how the 1000 tokens will go. yesterday i didnt reach 1000

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Should I get dead-end or sideswipe? I noticed sideswipe does a lot of area damage while also strong against WMTS. Wheeljack is cool but has less destruction while having similarly long reload as dead end.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Finally got a soft update for the first time since the hard update before the Halloween event. Very happy to have those working again since I wasn’t expecting the next event to work without the soft update to set it up. Plus it added Nemesis in as playable in this event and he is my second highest promoted event exclusive character (So now I’m running with a 160% bonus instead of only 125%.)

Also I just ran into Unicron for the first time since I have no idea when. Perhaps when Sideswipe was released. It has been months. Didn’t beat him though since it was the first time I’ve ever used Dead End against him. But I will get him next time since now I know to manually target his mouth so more of Dead End’s shots hit him.

Phillips
    @phillips

Feels like today should be TNT box day rather than gold block day. Have had more TNT boxes each run than gold blocks.

Phillips
    @phillips

I guess since I got Unicron twice on day 1 not allowed to get him on day 2. Have had more time to play so done more runs but no Unicron.

Raizir
    @raizir

Plasma… or Chromia… hm…

Note: don’t have the tokens for either, just planning ahead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.