Get Ready For Super Bowl LII!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Get Ready For Super Bowl LII!

• As all you sports fans out there, namely football, prep for the BIG game just a mere two weeks away, Angry Birds 2 celebrates the event with style- fashion, if you will! Introducing 7 new customizable hats for each feathered fiend to sport, with over 20 NFL teams to choose from to be unlocked from the incredibly shady Tower of Fortune starting tomorrow, January 24th. Not only that, but just as with the Viking set a while back, score multipliers are temporarily increased during this event, so get ready to go wild and cheer on towards victory!

Angry Birds 2 Super Bowl LII

Super Bowl LII Hat Customizations

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Piggsy
    @piggsy

What a crap. God of War is coming.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Let’s see if the odds improve in Tower of Fortune as they seemed to do in the Viking hats…

Took 3 pigs to get to 10, LOLOL. I doubt it.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

1 pig to get to floor 10 + hat. Looks like I’m lucky.

Also, which team are you on?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Like always pig on 3rd or 2nd floor. Today I had on second. In the last week only once I was able to get to 22th floor with only two pigs and none of them appeared on mentioned floors. I’ve already learned to quit if I met pig on 2nd/3rd floor. Thanks to that I keep my nerves and not get annoyed.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I’m on the ‘Terrence’ team :) unfortunately. My city has an NFL team that has been underwhelming fans for decades. Let’s just say our ailing QB should stick to his original career plan of architectural engineering…

No special dispensation with ToF like with the Viking hat days. Played twice today – by accident, did not see the 60 rubies, and promptly got 3 pigs to 10 as I mentioned. Second time promptly hit a pig at 3 and another at 8. Quit at 10.

If the hats stay at +10 after the event it may be worth getting a few hats and spending a few thousand gems on ToF, but if they revert back to 3 or what not like the Viking hats… SMH.

Leobadwolf
    @leobadwolf

If the hats were x4 after the event would think about it, but with a x3 bonus I’m not going to spend gems trying to get some hats that I’m only going to use for a couple of days.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Though the slingshot upgrade if you get the set I’m sure you’ll always use.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Managed to get 1 hat from reaching floor 10 today. I’m really not going to worry about pursuing those.

As for the whole ‘theme’ – I didn’t have a clue who I should pick, and I think I chose Oakland Raiders… no idea what implications that has besides the look of the hat.

Does this mean we might see Olympics or footy World Cup themes going forward I wonder. Superbowl is all very much an American thing.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Is there any prizes for picking the winning team?

cognitive
    @cognitive

Can we have a level where all the pigs look like Tom Brady?

desperados
    @serkann

since this update is released all top 100 players in the boot camp got all hats in seconds…they are really good,rich and lucky players having all max levels instantly hehe

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Can we have a level where all pigs look like Donald Trump? (It’s a joke, don’t take it seriously.)

desperados
    @serkann

oh yeah but pigs are smarter than that orange guy :P pigs should be orange but then they’ll be to too cute to kill…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

It will just make them look like they are on fire lol

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Use Bomb with a wig, this way you’ll have something in the game look like Trump.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Get Ready For Super Bowl LII!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.