Gems from small chest

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Gems from small chest

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Make Blizzard what it is in reality. I imagine some kind of little projectiles that have little impact on everything they hit (a little like the duckies) and freeze everything. This way, it may cause serious damage to instable structres and may make sturdy structures weaker to some birds.

Edit: I recieved gems as well, thank you.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Still just spells for me. Did get feathers this morning, but now all birds are leveled up and just spells and more spells.

Anonymous

Bugger @captsternn, I will say whilst it is fixed for me, it is rare in that it only comes up for me 1 time out of about 6-8 chest rewards.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@hank

Have you found a solution for the IOS crashing. It will crash as soon as I hit the trail level map. I spoke with other IOS users and they are having similar problems. Thanks for correcting the gems in the chest

Anonymous

@jon3800 are you sure it is an iOS issue? I ask as I mainly play on my iPad and I haven’t had any crashing from any of the last few updates.

I read a few posts on FB that suggest others are experiencing the same as you, but that appeared to be a mix of android and iOS users.

The only thing I could think is it was more of a regional issue. Same for the videos that don’t seem to be working for some, as they seem to work fine for me in Australia.

The only issue I experienced of late was accessing the Arena this week on day 1, but that appeared to be affecting a majority based on posts here and on social media sites.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chucky-2

I’m not sure but it has happened to @yue-zhang (China), myself (Canada) and a couple of friends in the US.

I just simply CANNOT play trail levels at all anymore on my Ipad Air 2 with the latest 10.2.1 and with my 5S with the older 9.3.4 all with 6GB of free space. I select the level map and it crashes a couple of seconds later. It happened after playing 986 in the valentine’s day update. Never happened before. It also happens when I pause the arena or get notifications that I touch by accident. It doesn’t crash on DC/KPP unlike for some people. I had to download Blue Stacks (Google) and play the trail levels from my laptop, which has now become a temporary working solution.

As for watching free, videos it crashes here and there with IOS and yes, even on my working Blue Stacks. A big problem when you’re in the last streak or you’re about to beat a boss in the trail levels.

Anonymous

I wonder if it has to do with the ‘always on’ mode they seem to have adopted since the last client update.

What I mean by always on is previously it only updated your arena score/spells/trail levels etc back to the server when you loaded the game. Where now it seems to update straight away, no doubt increasing the data usage at the end of every arena match, trail level, etc.

I am not sure what made them change that, as it takes a lot longer loading back to the arena screen whilst it updates your spells/scores etc. It may have also had the run on effect of causing more crashes especially on older models?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I experience all the crashes-trails, dc/kpp once you collected rewards returning main meun, it crashed and reweards gone, watch video, you name it.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Also I get crashes if I farm too many gems. On rare occassions I lose some of my hard earned work :(

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Nothing but spells. Been trying all day. Bummer.

Kt
    @ktcain

@hank

I like the Blizzard Spell. It is often more useful to me than not.

I am still not getting any gems in the small treasure boxes, and I paid a premium to receive them every 15 minutes. Surely would like to see them again.

Edited to add. I am in Colorado and play on Android Samsung Tablets. I have had no crashes in a very long time. After the Christmas update the Game did some freezing at certain points, but it never crashed. No problem after the Valentine Update in Colorado, but it was freezing during my visit to Scottsdale, AZ. Still no crashes, though.

Question: Is the problem regional?

Thanks, Kt

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Started getting gems from the small chest again this morning. Hallelujah!

PJng
    @pjng

Just received 5 gems today.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yeah, one, in best case two chests with gems per day. However i don’t care because quite often i get chests with 500 feathers and once i got even 1000 feathers. And most valuable spells too – blizzards.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I have already got four chests with gems this morning, Beaver. 20 gems. I haven’t been getting any gems from the chest since the last update.

Kt
    @ktcain

@hank
    I wish I could say the same as CaptSternn and some others posting on this. I am still NOT receiving any Gems from the small chests. And as I have posted several times now, that is a premium for which I paid. I’m glad the others posting are starting see the gems return. Is it just a matter of time before my turn comes around or ….? Still expecting something good to happen about this, but patience wears thin.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I have about as many gems as dollars after paying my kids’ college tuition… And haven’t seen gems off a chest in many weeks.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Gems from small chest

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.