Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like they saved Finger Day for last.

Today’s scores are abysmal.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

got my ratchet. really want hound but he is good enough for now

btw i finally got a squad finished(had them all 3 years ago before event transformers were slapped on there). I see it only gives 1% bonus coins now. that is crappy when 3 years ago they gave 5% each

and i heard that the ultimates were nerfed. so now they are 50% more or nothing? that is absurd.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was in first place with 1 minute left to go.

I finished the day in second place :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Here is my 10 Golden Crates from token exchange.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Best Gold Crates claim ever!

Got Blaster overpowered from L18 to L19, plus 5,050 sparks spread out over three crates.

Also got Jazz overpowered from L17 to L18.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

Congrats on Ratchet.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  I’ve been playing 8 weeks and used to rip 7500-9000 tokens every event, with no to low promoted bots.  Seekers I barely got 6000.  Prepping for NovaStar, got my Nautica to level 11 and 3 silver chevrons, but didn’t make 7500 tokens at 25 runs/day average.  Luckily I ripped 20000 tokens off Shockwave Spire and got all 3 bots.  This event I also hit 25/day (39 runs today), but ended with 5434 tokens, so it’s gonna cost me all in all 423 gems to get Ratchet.  I think you may be on to something by keeping your level low and collecting bots.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My plan was to get only spark canisters and a single Gold crate but as very few were interested in playing I was able to get three 1st places and enough tokens for 10 Gold crates.

FoBumblebee10GC.png

Asen_77
    @asen

After this event I get 16k tokens with Red Crown Ratchet. As he is one of the most used bots for me, I decided to overpowered Ratchet to level 22. This cost me 15k tokens … Other will be spend for Sparks :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig That is indeed a good crate opening.

Anonymous

Ya, soundblaster op

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Even at L19, Blaster still managed to get squashed by flying pig swarms before completing the second phase of the Spark Run.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Oh, that’s not good then.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

yeah all the instruments of destruction stink at flying pig swarms in spark run. my lv7 gs grimlock does a ton better than my lv8 soundwave

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.