Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. “Rescue Bots” is the leading squad. One bot is playing no enr/con at this event as well…

Good luck people and have fun…?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Your question mark tells it all.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst yeap that’s why i add the question mark at the end, Cause without using an Energicon nor a sencond bot and start right away with WMTs it’s like heaven gough.. i mean hell starting day… Neither O.Prime or Bumblebee even Ratchet can’t kill WMTs fast enough only Heatwave can take them… but imaging him in today’s WMT day againd Pig Boss or Unicron? Now way…

Grimlock
    @grimlock

I hate walking mortar day but only 6k tickets sounds easy enough after unlocking elita one last event for 7.5k

note i restarted a few weeks ago and have been promoting 1 bot from each squad to 20%. and heatwave was already done so +80% to my score and i avoided unicron or boss flying pig.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Ratchet can kill most of the WMTs but his weapon overheats too easily. Boss Pig and Unicron are almost like walk in a park for Ratchet.

I think I will aim for the spark canisters and the single gold crate.

Venkman7
    @venkman7

So far this event blows.  Bumblebee is one of the weakest bots and regular Optimus is not much better. Having WMT as the first challenge does not bode well. I normally look forward to a week of challenges but sadly not this time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s a red crowned Ratchet that’s over 100K points in my group.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Ratchet can take the WMTs but you have to take the hits. Fortunately there are health crates, he does recharge fast but you are out of luck if you are stuck with a load of falling towers.

ph
    @ph

I have 3 red crown & 1 platinum crown Ratchets.  Good thing I only want sparks.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

What a lame event. Is it me or does it seem like he’s had a lot of events this year?  There are a lot of repeated events for certain bots but plenty that are very rare. I’d love to get the accessories for Hound and Red Alert.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am 15th of 20… well i am not playing the event to tell you the truth cause i realy don’t care :) So i will play when i will rember to see my phone or table i have better things to do now :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

THIS WHOLE EVENT -> MEH

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i was first in my event few hours ago without a single gem. just been using heatwave with 15% promotion. just under 15k points going for a big push just as the event closes tonight(might use 10 gems if it takes me to first). been upgrading him between my runs. last day he has gone from lv3-6. even 3 killed wm but took so much damage he was having to be recharged after each. lv6 is killer at this wm event.

saving my sparks to promote my new grey slam grimlock for when we get a event with him and as a general use bot for squads i have no members in

seaspray
    @seaspray

Don’t waste your sparks on grey slam.  I wish I hadn’t.  EG’s 3 bots away.  Much better multipurpose bot, especially for 2 bot events.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i dont plan on getting that high anytime soon. i dont want to face all ruby crown enemies(saw my first silver crown today and am getting demolished in points) in events. my goal is to work on a few bots(for spark run and events), collect all the other bots(keep them all lv1) then push to higher ranks

and i believe gs is better on spark run cause energon moves too fast

Venkman7
    @venkman7

I was very surprised that an awful start to this event wasn’t followed by another awful day of having Sharkticons following the WMTs. But I wouldn’t put it past them. I think they need to either put Sharkticons in other areas or not use them for event bonuses.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is unusual.

Came in third on Day 1 and first on Day 2.

On both days I barely broke 50K points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3: All pigs.

Maximum at 400K points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Number 1 on my board, with over 100K so far, is a silver crowned Optimus Prime.

Even with the bonus he must still be spending a ton of gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, that guy’s over 200K now.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have purple crown Ratchet and I’m now at 120k — no recharges but one Unicron Run. My position is currently 2nd.

I was 1st yesterday — with no recharges and no Unicron. So quite many sees this event as meh.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Do you mean you broke 400k that day, but the first 2 days barely 50k?  And got a 3rd and 1st on those low score days?  What did you place on the 400k day?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Sorry, I was just saying that on Day 3 you needed 400K points to max out the Challenge.

I didn’t even come close.

Joel
    @joel687

I have been cleaning up with my red crown ratchet in this event. I hit 100k each day. I have gotten the gold crates. Will grab sparks now and be done
    D16F7427-86F8-4A8E-A775-E46A223F66C8.png

seaspray
    @seaspray

@joel687

How many runs do you think you averaged a day?  If you don’t mind me asking.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.