Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I still do missions since I’m still actively farming gems, and I also need additional mats since I’m still upgrading Starscream and Ratchet.

It’s not that hard to make sure I have the right TFs available for the bonus squads in the Challenge. And if I do mess that up, most of the bonuses are so poor I don’t really care – more often than not I would have replaced one of the TFs with a Grimlock anyway, just in case Unicron or Boss Pig show up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my leaderboard had something like 17K points today. I cam in second, with just under 12,000. I wonder if he just got lucky with a couple of Unicron wins, or if he spent a ton of gems.

I didn’t see either Unicron or Boss Pig at all today in 23 runs. Didn’t spend any gems either.

Geli
    @geli

I was first with 12221 with 23 minutes left. Could have spent gems for a recharge, but real life intervened. Finished second, with the feeling that first place did a paid recharge.

Being away from any internet connection of any type for 12 hours a day does not help my chances of a first place.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i saw 2 times Unicorn (killed him twice) also on pig boss at the valley. i finished 1st with 19885 points.

HeyGuysWatchThis
    @ben-strait

This event is useless because i already have EOP, and i don’t care if they make the Bumblebees more powerful, they’re still WAY TOO FAST! They zoom past all the targets before you have a chance to engage them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

my self i am just collecting the tokens i have all the Epic Optimus Prime accessories and Bumblebee’s Chrome Exhaust (the burning fire rounds) And the back pack for firing continuously 100 rockets without stops And the only i got is the one that has 10% Explode Power And i might try the 20% defense head gear accessory. Variant’s Bumblebee i have only the shield but the glasses aren’t my liking!

But i Will play the nodes when i have times i am not devoted to the event to play full the nodes daily.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Looks !ike there might be something wrong with Ultimate Megatron. Every time I have used him in this event (three times) the game has crashed.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

That’s who I was using yesterday, and a few reported the same on the FB group. Only happened when the energonicon was activated.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper @millforce2k i had the same problem i submit a ticket as well in rovio, i used armada head accessory by the time and that happened at the even in normal node out of the event it worked fine.

Swing
    @swing

It’s not ultimate megatron, it’s the econ or their convination. Yesterday I had three crashes using them together, today I used them together again but did not activate the econ and after four tries no crash.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

After some testing I’ve figured it out. It is using the Energonicon Reflectron with the Armada accessory. I tried it with Dark Megatron and it crashed too. Then removed armada and tried it again and it didn’t crash.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@sntrooper,

So we should make sure not to use Armada with Ultimate Dark Megatron?

Thanks!

sheepybach
    @paul13

I got what I wanted on the 1st day of this event and I only now play trying to get the daily tasks just for fun.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@franciscrawford No, you can still use armada. Just don’t activate Reflectron while wearing it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i didn’t have the head accessory of the 20% defense. I played to gain that only that accessory. But i am playing and the missions and the nods make some money more :lol:

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Well that was quick. 100 token level is around 2900 and I hit 3000 on my five Rescue Bots runs. No Unicron or Boss Pig, just lots of balloon pigs. I think this was actually too quick to hit the 100 token level. Oh well, that just means that I don’t have to play any more since I now have everything this event has to offer.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I stopped playing already, but I’m glad it was quick and painless given that I will have to expend effort to get Ricochet and then, hopefully Nemesis.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I only needed 1700 and got it lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i only want 1 item so 1000 tokens i was ok.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I wish they had brought the other Iconic Prime instead of Epic Prime as most of us had him but not the other 1

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i hope that it would be available in some event at Halloween.

sheepybach
    @paul13

We never know but I think this will be a hard 1 as when he was brought out you could only buy him for cash, So if given away for free I can see some unhappy people lol

mommarice
    @mommarice

I have noticed this event has been much more competitive than the recent ones. I don’t have Epic Optimus as I took a long break from the game because I got bored with it. Usually I can easily maintain first place each day, I have yet to earn first place prize in this event. I have been coming in second or third. I’m going to have to spend gems to get him as of right now even if I can manage first, I’ll have to spend about 250 gems to get him.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes the scores have been pretty close which Ifind odd as a lot already had the bot offered. On my boards nobody have had big scores and walk away in 1st this time.

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 Rodimus was also originally offered as a buy only and I didn’t see many complaints when you could win him in the competition last month so don’t know why that would change with Nemesis Prime.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.