Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir4o
    @sir4o

He is second now with 67900 :)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

It appears that the 1.2.9 update did not fix the score modification cheat. Day one…..Bang!!!! 777,210 points

Another cheater doing their thing

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

I never get more then 1 cheater in my league

Strategia55
    @strategia55

How often does Rovio delete Cheaters once they are reported?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@strategia55 no idea but I can tell you that I still meet a player I reported weeks ago. Until the update I regularly met Sky spy who @tigerussell reported and he didn’t play in season three. Haven’t seen him since the update but I haven’t played much. The game is less problematical now which will hopefully continue so I may yet come across him.

geodisco
    @geodisco

Haven’t seen them in a while but here we go.

CHEATER named ATCHIN

Jake
    @bjacob1

Yesterday, August 11, 2015 an arena player named ATCHIN in our arena diamond league went from about last place with less than 1,000 trophies to first place with 100,000 trophies in less than 30 minutes. The previous leader in our group after two days had only 40,000. Then ATCHIN had a score of 100,124 which should be impossible because we can only win trophies that end in either “5’s” or “0’s”. ATCHIN now has a score that ends in a “9” which again is impossible. This is the clearest case of CHEATING that I have seen. If anyone sees this, Please look into what I am saying and do something about it!! There should be consequences for obvious cheating. I don’t need pity from others who say it happens all the time; I would hope someone can track down this person and get to the bottom of it and provide consequences for their illicit actions.

geodisco
    @geodisco

@bjacob1
    I tried to send Rovio support request. No response.
    Same thing. They went from last place to suddenly 100124.
    Maybe I need to ask for a refund of money spent??

Jake
    @bjacob1

Geodisco, I am also in your group and saw ATCHIN catapult to first place by cheating on August 11, 2015. Not only was ATCHIN’s score increased to over 100,000 in less than 30 minutes but the score also ends in the number “4” which is impossible, because we can only earn trophies that end in fives and zeroes. It is impossible to increase a score by 100,000 points in less than 30 minutes unless there is cheating.

geodisco
    @geodisco

@bjacob1
    I went to Google Play store and submitted a problem with my last purchase and requested a refund.
    It was approved.
    If everyone who ever pays anything for playing finds a cheater and Rovio does not remove them they too should submit a refund request and hopefully help remove these people from the leagues.
    ATCHIN sitting at 107,399 now…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@geodisco you actually got a refund? I asked a week after the update (not yesterday’s) and was told they were having problems with their donation tool!

Jake
    @bjacob1

Geodisco, I am happy to report that our diamond league arena battle ended a short time ago and through hard work and determination I beat out the cheater in our group. I actually edged out the cheater for first place. This really is a win for all of us who play fairly, against those who cheat! Take care.

geodisco
    @geodisco

Great… this week’s league I’m stuck with a very familiar cheater. A long time cheater, Kotchia
    I’ve reported to Rovio but they won’t do anything.
    I played hard this afternoon. He cheated yesterday and got 21,505 in minutes. I got up to 40,760 and have dinner, he was still at 21505. Go back in after dinner and Kotchia suddenly has 64,545
    Remarkable how someone can get 43,040 points in under an hour

Ghost Rider
    @ghostriders

Well ATCHIN showed up in our league this week and now has over 1,000,000 points. I guess they learned their lesson that 100,000 isn’t enough points. However, they still haven’t fixed that last number in their total so it isn’t a 4 or 9.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

Watch for Runblocked. He came out of nowhere a few days ago and is in first in my league. I had been in third, on Friday but now in 5th and 20K less than first. It is possible that these guys are grinding tons of hours, but I suspect they are resetting their objectives. Is that still possible? I admit I tried figuring out how to do that today but had no luck. I’be played honestly, but I can’t advance past gold, so if it’s he only way to advance and Rovio won’t fix it…

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

In my gold league, I was in first, until day 2 or 3, where suddenly a player named “Denis,” who is level 45 with the plain flowery frame and no picture suddenly came in with over 60,000 points. Now he is at 166,910 on the last day of this week’s tournament.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I must be in a league of ghosts (I started 4 hours after the start of the week). Only 6 players have scores, I’m in 1st at 57k and have a 15k lead of 2nd.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

2 cheates on 2 first places. Thats outrages. 12k points in a first day, its inposible for a few hours. With a aweasome luck, 70-80 games on arena.

Its hard to play and imposible to win now.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@xelnaga I’m sorry but it’s very easy to score 12k plus in the first day. I completed my objectives last night. Then played for maybe 20 minutes. This morning I played for about half an hour. I have just under 15k. I don’t cheat. I simply don’t waste time passing up opponents.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

Now i playing 4th hour in a row. Around 2k earnd. 12k plus for 1 hour its imposible. With best of luck its 2-3 hours with max points in each battle. Such luck in real life its fairy tail.

sal9
    @sal9

@xelnaga as @bubbley said, 12k is very easily achievable in the silver league.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@xelnaga I averaged 15k-16k a day in silver playing 3 or 4 hours a day. I scored 180k (25k/day) during my week in gold, played for close to 7 hours a day.

TooWeirdPerson
    @badpiggies162

Thanks for the advice! Now I can identify who are hackers but most of the time I’m put with a bunch of other people grinding trophies in the PVP arena. But… the question is is that what happens if you have a device that doesn’t really take any screenshots (a nook)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@badpiggies16 A Nook can take screenshots, just hold the volume down button and physical N button at the same time for about 2 seconds.

beaujack
    @beaujack

Cheater in Platinum, soundwave4000, level 46, at 107,815 with 20 minutes left in day 3. He was zero yesterday. Come on, already.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.