Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley LucyDevil has now changed name to BannAllCheaters. Obviously doesn’t have strong birds/weapon sets/banner sets. We’re at 47k, last week at the point I was already at 60k. I could be there again if I chose to put in the playing time as I’ve only lost 2 battles so far this week.

Just changed my name to WinManyLoss2

Thorondor
    @thorondor

I am starting to see more subtle cheating – cheater “Victory” in my Platinum league just jumped 2000 points in less than 5 minutes. Just enough to stay in first place (and no, new objectives have not started yet). We have 10 players within 10,000 points, so very competitive this week, and hard to say who is grinding and who is cheating. We will see what happens on Sunday.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I have to wonder if that’s not due to server update cycle. I ground out 4,000 points in less than 15 minutes this morning.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo it’s a bit of a surprise. I mentioned my mum is Visiting. So no chance to look in until 10pm this evening. Who does he think is cheating? I thought it was an honest league. Mino is putting up a fight but it’s just grinding. As for me I have no time to grind until my mum leaves so hoping yesterday’s effort gave me a slight edge. Sorry about your winning streak but just look at is as a new challenge.

@thorondor
    it is most probably server up date. During theses two seasons I have often noticed the Arena clock does not tick so scores are added in jumps. My interpretation.

mangan
    @mangan

Suddenly get over hundred thousand point, anybody take action to both cheaters?
    1)KANDONGO
    2)BLACKADDER

Unfair!!!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mangan At this point Rovio does not take action against single players that cheat. Rovio have stated that they are working on ways to PREVENT cheating from occurring but they are unwilling/unable to ban players that do cheat.

This has caused more than a little controversy here in the Nest as most people here thinks that banning them would be a direct approach and send a clear signal to the cheaters that what they do is not acceptable.

Many in the gaming communities today unfortunately have a misguided understanding that if they cheat and there is no direct negative consequences then the action(s) is approved by the developers. This is also one of the reason why many of the big console and PC companies recently have been mass banning a large number of online players that cheat in their games in one form or another.

mangan
    @mangan

Seriously say i have no more mood to play Arena mode, cheaters always broke my enthusiastic when i try hard to get point……

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo I love the Terminator reference. I still believe it’s an honest league. Rather hurt he thinks I would cheat but I guess he thinks all above him are cheating. I note his earlier name was a play on Lucky Devil so may be he got here by luck and he’s miffed because it has run out. Managed to knock up a few points with morning coffee but that’s me done for the day. Out to dinner this evening so probably won’t get round to tackling objectives until tomorrow.

angryde
    @angryde

My league is as clean as a whistle this week. Again! That’s four weeks in a row for me!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley Keep it up, I believe provide there’s no real cheats in our league we have broken their will. I suspect Mino will begin doing what it takes to secure 3rd place and let LucyDevil cry. I will grind until I get with 500 points of you to help secure the top two places. As for my winning streak, I want you to win as I’ve gotten every thing possible from the Diamond wheel and won the Diamond league for the previous two weeks. I want to see someone else from the forums get a win.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Surprise, surprise. Wonderfull one. Cheater I reported yesterday on this forum is now at reasonable score of 43k while he had over 1.2 million yesterday. someone obviously reported issue to Rovio and they finally make steps to remove false scores.
    Well done Rovio, praise to you!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@cosmo2503 If that is the case it is a BIG step for Rovio to make :-)
    However the sad truth might be that the player himself adjusted the score so he/she would not be so obvious cheating.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@angryjohnny well, you are probably right. It seems more likely.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@cosmo2503 @angryjohnny — Last week there was one player on my board who jumped up to 56,000 in one shot. A couple of us passed him on Saturday and he didn’t jump again. I can’t say if there was an attack of conscience, Rovio stopped him, or he just wanted an easy top three. I wish I could say that Rovio put the clamps on, but it might still be premature for that.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

What the hell?? Ground for 5k points this morning on my phone, logged in this afternoon on my computer via bluestacks and the server resynchronized to the score from yesterday afternoon.

angryde
    @angryde

@londojowo That’s happened to me on several occasions… perhaps the most annoying bug in the entire game. My commiserations, mate!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley if you can post the same daily score for the next two days you should have the win in the bag……provided no real cheater emerges from the ranks. Mino is the only threat and you’ve got 8k+ point lead over them. Mino has a 10k lead over 4th and to be honest I think Mino will be satisfied to finish in the top 3.

@angryde
    it’s the first time it’s ever happened to me. I used to leave bluestacks running and restart it. Now I’m completely closing it after every use.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

The Necromancer event JUST started and there’s already someone with a lot of points!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo thanks for the helping hand you can definitely grind more than me. I have been knocked off the top spot by last minute score manipulators for several weeks but I do believe they are all honest this week. I guess the Mr. Winge has never faced any real cheaters.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley it’s been fun, I just hope no cheaters show up and ABEForum member finish 1 & 2.

@whiteasice
    I played for 3 or 4 minutes and have 3,500 points. 1 x 750 pig, 4 x 500 pig and 2 x 250 pig. All it takes is extra energy drinks and a few re-rolls.

angryde
    @angryde

@londojowo I’m using an ancient iPad 2. Performance and stability really improved once I built a bridge and got over my fear of installing iOS 8.3. Lulz!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley hate to say this but I smell rat. Mino has put far too many points on the board in a short period of time. Every time I get close Mino pulls away by 3k to 4k.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo sadly I think you are right. I observed some time ago that the clever cheaters don’t give themselves impossible scores you have to watch over time and that means playing at the same time. Now I feel terrible that I called Lucydevil Mr. Winge he may well have observed Mino first huge change which I put down to serious grinding. Hope no more crawl out of the woodwork.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley if Mino in fact ground for 30k+ points within a few hours yesterday, good on em. Unless 4th, 5th, or 6th pulls off a 30k+ point day today we’ll be in the top 3. I already have a higher score this week than I won with the past two weeks (81k and 78k respectively).

I would say two 1st place finishes and a 3rd place finish in 3 weeks at diamond level is fairly good.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@bubbley Holy cow, I feel like a ignoramus. I couldn’t figure why I wasn’t getting credit when the opposition’s banner went down during their turn. The 3,000 point objective was for an opponent’s bird to be knocked out while attacking my banner. Once I figured that out it didn’t take long to finish the objective. Even with that it appears that Dino has a 6k point lead on us. 4th place is 29k behind me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.