Auto Play strategies?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Auto Play strategies?

• I’m at level 35, and I’ve realized that the castle piggies level up along with me x.x; I’m mastery 4-5 across the board, and I can rarely beat any castle with auto-play (psladin, druid, tricksters are my standard). Should I be using different classes…?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Paladin, Wizard, Capt’n is what I usually use when I auto-play a castle. But swapping Capt’n for Tricksters will probably work too.
    However, take note it’s VERY difficult to auto-play a castle at such low mastery. 6+ is where it starts getting better.
    Also, if you farm castles, I’d prefer Star Reef, because no enemy there has Ironclad or Dodge. Both confuse auto-play VERY easily and both are major reasons why auto-play fails clearing a level.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@smwforever45

Thanks!! :) Any levels great for mastery (but not necessarily for exp)?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    The best levels for Mastery are:
    – King Pig Castle
    – Chronicle Cave levels (caves 14+)
    – Daily Dungeons

Of all these, KPC is what you should auto-play if you go only for Mastery.

However, I auto-play Star Reef Castle (SRC). You get more Snoutlings with which you can buy more Mastery at Mighty Eagle’s Dojo. And you get some mastery too ;)

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Great!! So it’s worth playing SRC even if I can only auto-beat a few levels before my birds are knocked out?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s better if your birds don’t get knocked out and defeat the boss (who gives a LOT of snoutlings).

If you do not make it to the end of the level, then use the following:
    – If you can auto-play 1 or 2 waves, then Cobalt Pig Castle (CPC) is your choice.
    – If you can auto-play 3 or 4 waves, then King Pig Castle (KPC) is your choice, followed closely by CPC and SRC.
    – If you can clear all waves, KPC gives the most mastery (but is also the hardest to auto-play), and SRC gives the most snoutlings. (Both are crucial!)

Anonymous

FYI, apparently the game was just updated so that SRC is no longer a great source of snoutlings

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Auto Play strategies?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.