SRC Broken as grind level?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum SRC Broken as grind level?

• Just got a “epic restart message” and after that wiz pig at SRC only gives 6-8 coins each defeat instead of 100.
    Anyone else seen this or is my game just broken…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 188 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Desert castle seems to be the same thing… Only 5 coins for defeating prince porky.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Can confirm.
    Got an Epic message as well.
    Afterwards, I went to SRC and got only 6 snouts from Wizpig, instead of 100.

…I can already see a few people quitting because of this.

EDIT: Sent Rovio a ticket…
    SRC has been the best source of Snouts so far and I HATE changes…

At least, I still have the dungeons and the daily friends’ pigs and McCool as Snoutling sources. If it wasn’t enough, however, I went to SRC to quickly collect some more…

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

thanks @smwforever45
    Although I was hoping someone would say I’m dreaming… You can’t have a game like this without a proper grinding level.
    The caves are way less efficient and also can only be played as long as you have unused friends birds. The dungeons would need to give ten times its money to account for the loss of SRC…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    I too saw this topic and hoped you were kidding… Guess not :(

I know… unless you talk about Cave 1. Easy to beat, lots of brutes and shamans that give a lot of snouts when KO’d. (And as far as I know, Snoutling drops are NOT influenced by how easy the level is. Only EXP drops are.) Constantly repeating 1-5, 1-8 or 1-9 on auto-play may provide a decent amount of snouts, but not as much as SRC and DPC would give.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I can confirm that too :) “Epic” message recieved and sh*t happened :) I dont think it is a bug, I think that Rovio made this knowingly :)

@smwforever45

Have u written a ticket to Rovio about it? Let me know their answer pls.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@kennymcc
    I have submitted a ticket as well. Going to be interesting to see their answer to how they expect people to gather enough snoutlings to keep up with expenses.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Yup I did, currently waiting for their response.

I too think they did it on purpose, but maybe they will change it back when they hear the feedback.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@everyone some time ago KPC gave 300+ snouts per battle. It came to an end so players discovered SRC. We have been expecting this change every up date. It’s not a bug.

@napoleongl
    pay of course.

angryde
    @angryde

@napoleongl @smwforever45 @bubbley @kennymcc Well, that’s my morning ruined. It’s one shafting after another with this game/company!! :-/ I should have noticed this when grinding SCR… but, as ever, I wasn’t paying strict attention.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

I recognized the same this morning. But I did not receive the “Epic” message and there was no other update or short notice something was changed. I think yesterday SRC dropped the “normal” amount of snouts, now it is down to 5-6 snouts for Wizpig. I remember the 300+ snouts at KPC, it was really nice.

Am I correct that DPC is “down” as well!? As far as I remember DPC dropped 100+ snouts, too. I just quickly played it and received only very little snouts.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I didn’t get the Epic message but I definitely only got six snoutlings from SRC. I just played it last night and got the usual 100. Yes, I remember getting loads of snoutlings from KPC.

Atom
    @atom

DPC is down also. I played it earlier when I found out about SRC and it has the same problem.

David
    @davidt18

There must have been a soft update like they do in Angrybirds Transformers. I just played all castles and all gave 6 snoutlings. Really annoying.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Does anyone know if they all give the same mastery points? It seems like they do, which is maybe more important than snoutlings, but I’m not positive it’s the same.

Also, CPC used to give bandit pigs (worth 50 snoutlings) every so often. But I played it a few times after the downgrade of SRC and DPC and the bandit pigs never showed up. Has anyone played CPC since the update and seen a bandit pig?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@bubbley
    That is the answer I’m expecting too yes. I just can’t see that there are so many players paying for snouts that it would be a good strategy for rovio to force all players into.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    I’ll definitely have a look about CPC and the wealthy rogues! That interests me too.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@angryde
    “One shafting after another” LMAO ? I hear you for sure

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @shapokomant @angryde @all
    I play now Eastern Sea-6 again as I played it long time ago. It gives you aprox. 16 snoutlings per battle and sometimes Wealthy Rogue (50 snoutlings) appears there. It can give you nice amout of Mastery points too, it has quite large range – I got only 12 sometimes and over 30 sometimes per battle. It also gives you Ranibow Shells, which are very useful for enchantment upgrades.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well this is another reason for me to slow down my Epic playing. I have already moved on to another fulltime mobile game so I will most likely just mostly (Pokémon) GO with that instead ;-)

Dave
    @seraphion

Thats just meh. I wasnt a heavy grinder but when I ran out of snouts I always played it 50 – 100 times so you could buy perma mastery :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    Pokémon GO eh? :P How many did you catch yet? I’m at 52 species! (haven’t been playing much lately because I haven’t had much time to run around looking for ’em)

@kennymcc

Hey shhhhhh, don’t shout it out… Rovio will otherwise “fix” that too ;)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 I am level 23 with 84 species caught :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    23!!!
    Ok you guys have the game for a bit longer already… ;)
    I’m level 12 and as I said, 52 species.
    And I’m probably the only one inside Team Instinct. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m currently doing some research on which grind level will be the best for snouts, snouts & mastery, and mastery only after this soft update. So please have patience. :P

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Got a reply from rovio which was what we expected.
    ———-
    This was an intended change. The amount of snoutlings was decreased because the stage was never meant to give that many snoutlings. Now, the amount is in line with the in-game economy and balancing, they way it was designed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    ——–

Time to go find myself a new game I guess…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum SRC Broken as grind level?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.