As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

• Well people seems we might have anther break ahead of us…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Yep. I just went in and collected all the rewards from the daily quest. Will try again tomorrow…

Joel
    @joel687

Although, the way things are working, there is a good chance that there is a new event and only a few people can see it…

Dracula
    @dracula

You might want to check again, I have the “happy valentines” event on my system for a chance to win the newest TF, Chromia.

zeppled
    @zeppled

My husband was playing a new Valentine’s Day event offering Chromma. Although my IPad did not have an event. Then he went out to check his version and it said the dreaded “Downloading new assets” and now he is at 1.24.10.1 like me and his event has disappeared even though he already played in it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t have nothing as a Happy Valentine event showing at my NEWS tab i am running the game at an iOS device.

zeppled
    @zeppled

We are both on IPads. He was in 18th place so there are people playing that didn’t get the pushed update. In the mean time we are losing out. ?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am running the 1.24.10.1 versions i have restarted multiple times all my devices and nothing i can’t see any new event! What gives?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

No event for me. @dracula how much tokens is chromia?

zeppled
    @zeppled

It seems That those of us with 1.24.10.1 aren’t getting the Valentine event. And I donT see an announcement on their Facebook page but believe me it is on.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So it’s seem Rovio F#cked again things! Great! Keep going!

@Lewie4
    Why we can’t see the new event? People are playing the new event Happy Valentine with Chromia and we can’t i have the 1.24.10.1 and i don’t see anything at the NEWS tab.

What gives???

zeppled
    @zeppled

Yep. Chromia was 5000 tokens. They also offered Arcee the pink helmet one that shoots bubbles. And then they had the spark. What a bummer. As if they haven’t already created enough grief.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So 5000 tokens = 2500 gems the new bot. Also and let’s say another 500 & 1000 tokens for her accessories hm… same shit Chromia is Archee with another paintjob nothing new here!

Joel
    @joel687

No event on my iPad running 1.24.10.1. I thought I was just being sarcastic when I commented about the event being on, but only workinfor a few people.

That makes two new transformers in (almost) back-to-back challenges (not counting Implosion)

Can someone tell me the bonus squad? How many bots can you use? Energonicons?

Joel
    @joel687

Those of you who can see the event, can you tell us what version you are playing? What system?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 i am Running iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.4.1 and version 1.24.10.1 and no new event! iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.1 with also 1.24.10.1 also no new event, iPad Pro iOS 9.3.5 none new event ther as well!!!

WTF, are the 1.24.10.1 a cursed version? @lewie4 any ideas?

Man i am going and try to download the game and run it my work’s phone that’s an android running phone if at there is available to play the event…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@elpapam I’m on Android and can’t play the event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo thank you for your information.

As it seems Rovio did it again their “miracle”

oh well i might as well go to sleep can’t fight Rovio can we? xD

Dracula
    @dracula

I am running on the 1.24.10.0 version on the latest Apple software 10.2.1. @elpapam is correct, Chromia is exactly like Archee, minus coloring. I haven’t decided if I want to use my gems to purchase her considering all the problems of late, so I don’t know if her accessories might be different.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@dracula it seems 1.24.10.0 is able to play the event in other words the 1.24.10.1 has another major flaw… Great Rovio… Keep going!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Also people i made a post in another thread can someone help with this answer of mine?

May i ask what might happened if i hit by mistake the Restore Purchase ? I hit accidentally and i panicked, and i closed the app but now after i restarted the game i see no changes. Is it possible that i made a damage to my progress or at an accessory? I looked all the transformers that i have and nothing was missing on them i hope that i didn’t did any damage to my game…

gpaco
    @gpaco

Weird… I’m on android and I opened the app in ver 1.24.10.0 few minutes ago (session from few hours back was not erased) and there was a challange for Chromia available. Tried to run it, choosed squad and it crashed at the same point as previous crappy event. I rerun the app and it upgraded tp 1.24.10.1 and there is no challenge available anymore. At first run I looked into daily quest and there were 80 tokens available for three achievements. Now after rerun these are gone as well as the event :) unbelievably lovely…

Joel
    @joel687

@dracula – Thanks for the info. If I am interpreting this correctly, iOS devices that haven’t gotten the soft update can see the event. It is a guess, but does this mean that, once you get the soft update, you might lose all access to the event? If so, it might be worth using gems…

Is there a way to prevent soft updates from automatically installing? Has anyone out there explored this possibility?

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, I ammend my comment. Is it safe to say that all devices that have version 1.24.10.1 can’t see the challenge?

iOS with 1.24.10.0 can see and play it, but only until they get the inevitable soft update… Will these players lose their tokens once they do get the update and lose the event?

Android with 1.24.10.0 can see it, but it will still crash the moment they try to play it.

This sucks. I guess we will have to wait for the second time Chromia is offered

Dracula
    @dracula

I gave in and purchased Chromia with gems. She has two accessories: pistol 10% damage and Guardian, 10% damage, both 1000 coins each. I still have not played the game yet, so I don’t know what problems may arise. You do get to choose your bonus squad and energonicon. There is also a bundle: 75 gems, 3500 spark, 5000 coins for 4.99 US dollars.

Joel
    @joel687

@gpaco – Before the system crashed on you, did you see what the bonus squad was?

Joel
    @joel687

From what I am hearing, those of you who can see the event, don’t waste your time. The moment you get the looming soft update will cause you to lose the event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.