Android screen recorder

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Android screen recorder

• Only sort of Angry Birds related, but…

I’ve been thinking about creating a Let’s Play video series of Angry Birds Evolution, and I’m trying to figure out a good screen recorder to use on Android (special thanks to @tatu12349 for the suggestion to use Remix OS, by the way!). Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • AlexBird2581 HD
    @tatu12349

Hey,

There is a bit of a problem with it yet that proper recordings can still be made because the sound makes it worse unless there is a desktop that blinks silently. It sounded bad.
    The Remix OS has not yet brought the possibility of recording on the screen screen yet and the system voice through the recording and then has its own microphone that can talk to the mike itself if it wants. In fact, I have tried to propose to them, but has not been part of the answer, but it is being developed currently are in anyway, if others have called for one. I hope that others will also suggest it to Remix OS developers to develop them.
    Otherwise, I’m not saying that the Screen Recorder will not work with the Remix OS, they work brilliantly, but the problem is that it does not yet record the System sounds separately from the microphone and in the microphone it sounds terrible if, for example, there is a laptop and a big fan.
    But at least gaming should not be a problem for you, as long as you have a timely processor and a good RAM memory, so you can spin the game as long as you read the instructions on how to install the Remix OS.

Remix OS for PC can be found here: http://www.jide.com/remixos-for-pc

Sincerely, AlexBird2581 HD – Tatu Jokelainen

RizDub
    @rizdub

@tatu12349 To be honest, I’m not completely sure what it is you’re trying to say here. I was trying to see if anyone knew a specific Android screen recorder app I could use.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

DU Recorder and AZ Recorder are good options…

RizDub
    @rizdub

*sigh*

Never mind. Every single screen recorder I try to use winds up making the sound stop working, and then the computer crashes.

Every. Single. One.

And this isn’t the first time I’ve had recording issues, either. Literally every single time I try to make a Let’s Play of an Angry Birds game, SOMETHING happens that prevents me from doing so. I have the wrong cable, or the device doesn’t work well with the program I’m trying to use, and now the screen recorders make the entire OS crash. Ugh.

Thanks for the help anyway.

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

I don’t know if you would come to this old post or not, but you can download Remix OS as either a second OS or as an application.I know, it’s too late, but I figure this out about it when I was finding a replacement for BlueStacks 2/3.  I don’t want to replace an OS for an OS (although it allows you to run both of them, one at a time.)

I know, it’s too late, but I figure this out about it when I was finding a replacement for BlueStacks 2/3.  I don’t want to replace an OS for an OS (although it allows you to run both of them, one at a time).

Remix OS Player is the application’s name. From this, you can use Remix OS without limiting to your Windows processes. You can find this link on the FossHub link. After you download the player, you can easily record Remix OS using any Windows screen recorder like Bandicam or Fraps, as it is running in an OS but not as an OS. If you don’t want to download, then you can also download the OS in a virtualbox, but it’s a lengthy process.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@sahil-gagrai
    Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I use a Mac. Remix OS Player doesn’t seem to have a Mac version.

shawn
    @shawn11

AZ Screen Recorder is probably the best android screen recorder but there are some other awesome apps for recording android screen that do provide some extra features for recording android screen especially the Gameplays.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Mobizen is another decent recorder

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Android screen recorder

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.