Adrift Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper While the availability was with tokens, I agree that many people opted for ems. But I think some people who had Drift earlier had a chance to spend less gems overall.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary You don’t need to complete the node to “visit” it. Just enter, exit and do this 4 times. That’s it.

@datguygamer I know what you’re saying is true, but it only works with the map nodes. All of the Cobalt Valley nodes that I got were part of this event, and, since those nodes cost battery lives, I seriously doubt that can just enter and exit those nodes (4 times) without completing them and still get the same region of the map that is required for the daily quests. That’s why it is so irritating when the game won’t let me visit the required region(s) for completing a quest.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary Yeah but here’s the solution and it’s an easy one:

6 nodes are always active at a time. Try to play nodes in such a way that 5 nodes are situated at 5 locations. Keep them for these “visit” quests & Keep the 6th one for the “thanks buddies”. Play events and no matter what locations you get, play them. If your batteries are exhausted, complete the rest of the quests through the map nodes. Why is this such a hard thing?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @jimmy-necessary,
    Just want to elaborate what @datguygamer wrote… just enter the map node and exit after your character lands on the ground. It works, and your map mode position for that character remains the same, and your energy is intact.

There was one rare occasion when it didnt work for me, it was posted somewhere on this forum a few months back.

Subsequently i went back to this exploit and it worked correctly again, thank goodness.

This exploit should spare you so much grief and grinding :)

Its possible if you want to play on and work towards getting a few of the daily rewards done as the count will accumulate before exiting just before reaching the astrotrain.
    I.e. getting missles or pigs or sharktihogs or blocks etc etc they accumulate :) just play the same map node again and again and always remember to exit early.

All the best! :)

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer that works best, just for a few days, every new charackter that move to the map is with 30 minutes time. Before that they were for 5 min. JUst you supposed to wait longer now, but this idea works best for Daily Event :).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Honestly even though what you say may be true, since we have events like all the time nowadays, it is not hard to accumulate those “Destroy X blocks” or “Destroy x missiles”. Again, what I do is play the vents as usual, doing that helps me complete about 6 quests easily without even going to nodes. But even then , if I am unable to complete some, then I use the nodes. I have been employing this strategy daily and it works with a 100% success rate (only fails when I stop caring for quests someday and don’t finish them).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Thanks, hopefully you can use this strategy to get more sparks. :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Also for the nodes you leave at each area make sure they have a good number of targets to easily complete the destroy # of ___ quests when an event isn’t going. For example I have one that has 27 TNT boxes and my Cobalt Valley has 5 sharktihogs right at the beginning.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Dead End with +30%: Rekt Unicron

Score

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Thanks. How are you faring?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer im doing well.currently in 4th with 29k

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 goal is sharktihogs, and every run is in Cobalt Valley. I sure hope I get popping sharktihogs and visiting Cobalt as a goal in tomorrow’s daily tasks…

@joel687 I agree with you regarding tomorrow’s daily tasks, but that’s probably not going to happen because that would be too easy for us players, and Rovio/Exient can’t have the game be too easy for us.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Do we all get same quests? Or is it different for different players?

Thanks to this day, I complete my “Annoy the Quintessons” achievement.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

An entire day of Cobalt runs, *shudder*.

Not looking forward to running into Unicron.

And of course, no Sharktihog daily quest.

And of course, I got the TNT, Gold Block, and Missile quests, all of which are pretty scarce here. I had to re-run the same Pig City node on the main map a half dozen times to get these.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Ran into Unicron twice.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How’d it go? I hate Unicron on Cobalt runs – the cliffs do a great job of shielding him from my weapons fire.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig My Dead End made short work of him…both times.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Based on what I saw above by @optimuspig, probably not. I have energon cubes, flying pigs, wmts, piglab, pig city runs, desert runs, thank buddies, and pop 300 pigs

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I would love to get Unicron. With point levels so low, I could reach 100 tokens in one run

@optimuspig
    – Using Ratchet always takes Unicron out. Nothing shields him

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Playing the event as usual and I have completed 6 out of 8 quests without going to any node (just as every day).

EDIT: Encountered Unicron for the 4th time now. But no Boss Pig. I am itching to try my Dead End on him.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 @optimuspig This is how a run with Dead End on Cobalt Plateaus go if you can encounter Unicron (and this was the 4th time when I decided to finally get a screenshot).

Score on Cobalt Plateaus

The hills are a non-issue for Dead End. Rovio wasn’t kidding when they said that Dead End is a “powerful one at that”

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hands up All who are bored silly with today’s challenge or same node over and over again for 24hrs.
    Come on Rovio pull those beach nodes out with sharkhogs you have in your back pocket so we can break this challenge up some.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.