Acid Rain – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Saw Unicron, but not BP today. Despite the hills, falling monoliths, and WMTs, Deadend managed to finish him off.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@joel687 what’s the best area(s) for any pig?

What score ranges have you guys seen?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho I find EGL’s lightning ray more powerful than GSG. But Ricochet is good as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab That’s a mistake. It’s EGL

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Forest should be relatively good for “any pig” day.

Nice mix of pigs, and lots of ground pigs just sitting there.

Overall scoring is still too low for a day that requires 400K though.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer Ah ok. Favorite characters getting nerfed, who’s next? :|

Joel
    @joel687

I don’t think there is a set place that is good for pigs. It depends on how many Rovio loads into the run

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab

<Insert favorite character here.>

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i wonder if any other company do so many nerfs to their games… probably not, this is only exclusive feature of rovio’s & exient partnership!

Joel
    @joel687

I reached 8900 tokens, so I am out for today. I will get Acid Storm to level 17 at the end of the day. I might play some tomorrow to get coins. I just don’t care any more today

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Thing is, I don’t mind nerfs when there’s truly a play balance issue (i.e. a character is massively OP).

But what gets me is that Rovio’s nerfs are obviously for their own purposes – they make less money if it’s too easy for us to complete events.

What’s more, they don’t increase the abilities of the obviously weak TFs such a Optimus or Bumblebee.

Raizir
    @raizir

@optimuspig

I mean… there are accessories, but the Optimus Prime / Bumblebee accessories tend to NOT help at all / that much.

You know what bumblebee needs?  An accessory that REDUCES his movement speed (you know how people refuse to use him because of how fast he is? This could be used to fix this problem, but we all know how Rovio works.)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My point is that Rovio uses the “play balance” excuse then they play around with a TF’s stats, but it always seems to involve reducing a strong TF’s abilities rather than increasing a weak TF’s.

Raizir
    @raizir

@optimuspig

They even had the BALLS to say that one of the TF’s (I think it was Soundblaster) was strong on their Facebook Page, but (almost) everyone knew what was going on and what was coming.

I am livid! With their latest hard update, Rovio/Exient raised the token cost for the accessories that are being offered during this event. Those accessories that I don’t have, yet, now cost almost double (if not more than double) the amount of tokens needed to unlock those accessories, compared to how many tokens those accessories needed at the time that I had started participating in this event.

Has anyone else noticed this token price increase?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer I was talking about E Starscream usefulness over GSG and rico…

@jimmy-necessary
    Okay but my soundwave really can’t take out air or sharktihogs. If I level it up now it misses the day. But I will upgrade it soon. One shot and the whole tower is down.

Also someone on spark run mentioned shotgun pigs. What are shotgun pigs?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

Pigs that carry shotguns.

Different pigs have different weapons.  Some carry laser guns, some carry shotguns.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Yes, but I never seen one with a shotgun. I saw a laser guy with red armor and a heavy armor guy that shoots missiles and of course the blind pig that shoots randomly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho E.Starscream is more than GSG but more or less equal to Ricochet. Ricochet is better than E.Starscream as in he has more health but E.Starscream does more damage. So your pick.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve only just barely broken 50K.

It says a lot about “Any Pig” day that #1 hasn’t passed 100K yet.

That 400K mark is crazy.

Also, my best runs today (other than one BP run) were all in the Forest.

Joel
    @joel687

The final day is wmt day. I love wmt day (seriously, I do). I will pull Dead End off the shelf and let him loose to play.

Since I won’t be able to milk boss pig for big points with Dead End, I am pretty sure I will see a lot of boss pig today

Joel
    @joel687

This is two events in a row where I have run into @armourbender in my leaderboard. Hi Armourbender!

IMG_1004.PNG

Geli
    @geli

@joel687 I have had Armourbender on my leaderboard a few times. Goofy also.

But I guarantee “your” Armourbender get higher scores more than “mine”.

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Re: Boss Pig- prior to this competition, I counted 5 missiles in a BP “salvo.” In the current competition, I count mostly 3 Missile salvos, with an occasional 4 Missile firing.

BPmissles are valued at 15 points each, IIRC. Less missiles being fired per salvo = lower scores.

While I am using DE in this event in place of GSG, I can attribute a lesser number of salvos being fired due to the faster pace of DE as compared to GSG. But, there is the lesser number of missiles per salvo, which is a bigger issue.

Or, to view it in a different light, Rovio nerfed an enemy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.