ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

@abgofast, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @phoenix6

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! I guess my will happen in 4 hours. And will be first unless there are some Australian and Tahitian here!!!

@nacho18

nice family picture you have there!!!

hi @oldschool welcome!

there are 2 free powerup, sling and leaf blower, once you use it… ROVIO will record you as a user even maybe you use only once!!! hence… they.. “ghost” will be your competitor!!!

Happy Holiday!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Team, I don’t know how or why, but my racer B’s GEs came back all of a sudden to 10503. This is good news. Thanks Santa Rovio! ;))

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej and all
    For your info, the button to earn 2gems by video is still unresponsive in version 1.6.1

By the way, I have a question regarding the “new” Xmas Sub Zero tracks. I have actually not noted anything new with the Sub Zero tracks. I still see the old 3 tracks without, apparently, any new things.
    The only real new thing for me was the Santa Sleigh.

What do you think?

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto good thing your eggs were restored. It happens all the time on iOS, but always come back. And no new tracks, only some decorations on the port to sub zero and it now shows up in the middle of the screen showing all the tracks. Not much of an update compared to all the bugs, in my opinion.

janmej
    @janmej

@platium do you celebrate christmas where you’re at?

platium
    @platium

Hi @janmej

It is big business for the retail here during Christmas!! Maybe you do a search on singapore, you find that we are a very cosmopolitan country.. Or rather city state…

janmej
    @janmej

@platium I’ve been to Singapore. I was asking about you, my friend :-), sorry

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello Team : @abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium and @angryde.

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BELOVED TEAM: Hope You Guys got all Your Wishes comes True. My Happiness is very Intense : and I want to share with you all!! He dicho!!!

Please be happy for Ever.!!! Come on team . Go! Fast!!!
    nacho18 . Love you all of you Team.

platium
    @platium

@janmej
    haha… because the “you” in english can be me (singular) or singapore (plural)… hahah… yea party too much and has to make up in middle of night to reply to you… now now is morning!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

In our attempt to prove that two heads are better than one, Doug (12,000+) and Abe (18,800+) were closing in on a 31,000 golden egg contribution to the team. Thanks to myriad game crashes, we are both back to zero at the moment. Yay!

waze
    @wazemank

Play this song while reading this post,

@alcusto
    How did recover my lost GEs? Who knows (how did you recover yours?), one day I didn’t had them, next day I had them. It was magic, you know, it’s Christmas, Rovio goes CRAAAAAAZY and anything can happen: 2 wtf updates in a week, karts dissapear, gems dissapear, coins dissapear, Rovio gives us a new SubZero kart (slower than a turtle, but free), teams with 2,000 millions golden eggs, an useless “earn 2 gems by video” buttom…

@nacho18
    Very nice that you share with us this photo. Felicidades “abuelo” !! :)))

GO FAST CRAZY !!

oldschool
    @oldschool

Hello, @janmej! I was on Krusevo months ago, but the team has disbanded or something. I miss a particularly good team member from there: h1ghlander. Now I am in Donkos. I guess many team mates got hit in the last update, since they haven’t played much.

Thanks, @platium.

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank hahaha thanks for that one

@oldschool
    I miss facing Donkos. At least you guys have skills. With so many cheaters ahead of us we only race against them now

@dbkraemer
    your cardboard self is back to normal

oldschool
    @oldschool

Yeah, things are getting pointless. I see you from time to time, but many of the teams are really weak. When they are not, it’s due to multi-PU users. BTW, ordinary “solo” multiplayer is even worse when it comes to cheating.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Looks like I’m the only one playing today. And just barely. I crash after about an hour of racing and zero out. Then it’s between 12 and 24 hours until my eggs are restored.

But anyway, what I really wanted to say is that my new favorite opponent is a team called BIG NATEW. And it’s not just because they are terrible (which they are – five races so far and we’ve gotten 18 eggs each time). No, the reason I like them is because one of their racers is my new favorite. Lady and gentlemen, allow me to introduce a racer known simply as:

FARTFACE

Look for him on a racetrack near you soon. You’ll be looking in your rear view mirror, but at least you’ll be smiling :)

OK… Carry on and… GO FAST!!!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer ahaha it’s a pity I’m unable to meet with fartface being so down in the leaderboard..

Can anyone help me with strategy to pass the time bomb Hal’s weekly challenge? I have not yet figured out what’s the best place where to unleash his special power.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium and @angryde

Hi team! I’m back (sort of). I finally got a response from Rovio on my issue. They blamed holidays and “thousands of tickets”.

I have good and bad news. Bad news first …. they don’t know the impact their proposal will have on team multiplayer results. The good news … they have a back up from November 10th that they can apply to my account to restore me.

This should get all of my single player results (except completion of a meager 22 challenges) and a good chunk of the team multiplayer back. I would be missing about 1 month of progress (Nov 10th to Dec 17th). I’ve asked that the developers can restore my 58,635 golden eggs results so that they continue to contribute to the ABGOFAST team result.

It is not clear they can do this yet NOR is it clear that I will be able to race as “ABGOFAST” or will experience a Racer A and Racer B like @alcusto.

For full response, continue reading:

Hello Mike,

we are terribly sorry that getting back to you has taken so long! We have had several thousands of tickets and most of our staff is still on their Christmas and New Year’s holidays which is why we have been simply unable to process all requests as fast as we would like to. Our sincerest apologies!

Unfortunately I was only able to find a backup from 10th of November. Our system doesn’t create backups very often and in this case, I am suspecting that it might have malfunctioned somehow. However, I could restore the backups from that day and donate you some extra gems in order to get you faster back to where you were earlier. How does this sound to you? Unfortunately I cannot say what will happen to multiplayer scores. I can send an inquiry to the developers asking them if there is something we could do.

I will close the ticket you sent us earlier to keep the correspondence more clear. Please reply to this message when you do. Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @abgofast. I thing so they both notices are ” Good ” which you get it is good for you and the Team . We really Need you : team without you isn’t a team.
    You are an imminent part of our Team.

Welcome to our Racetracks . And very Soon Go! Fast.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium and @angryde

I hope you’re right @nacho18 … As Rovio answered me at 3 AM my local time, I didn’t read and answer them till I woke up about 5 hours later. I forgot to mention they put the ticket “awaiting your reply” status. So I think they wanted me to agree to this back up attempt. I did. Because of the time difference from Canada to Finland, I think they were likely ready to send their support team home for the New Year celebrations. I believe they won’t get around to restoring my progress until they see my answer on January 2nd or the week January 5th to 9th. Until then, I wait to rejoin you all. Happy New Year to all of you. In 2015 we go faster! You can count on that!

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast @nacho18 There are some pictures of the hackers teams and players. You can report it to rovio.

janmej
    @janmej

Hi team. It’s half past midnight on the first night of the new year in Copenhagen and the sky is a complete inferno with fireworks. Happy new year to all of you. 2015 will be fast!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @janmej : happy to Hear you . Your Words are Like Music For Me.

In San Francusco it’s 4:16 P.M. So Midnigth is far . About 7 hours for New Year 2015 Anyway Happy New Year for you.

As a Mexican I could say. FELIZ ANO NUEVO 2015 .!!! We are Very Amicable or Frienly . My Casa Es Su Casa . Use the Traslator . Please be Happy with All your Familiy !!!

Sure next Year will be Very Fast. Come On Go!in Fast … Janmej .

Un Abrazo A La Mexicana …!!!
    Muy Fuerte.!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 andale andale arribaaaa!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej @nacho18
    Thank you! In Italy we say BUON ANNO! May the new year be fantastic to all of you and of our magic team and friends. May also the new year bring better developers to Rovio and less craazy bugs, crashes, losses, fartfaces!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey Mi Amigo : @alcusto Signore. BUON ANNO . Feliz ano NUEVO . I’m amigo del alma!

Like you : ROVIO Developers : Cracks ourselfs to much. Hope they get new Developers …!!! We deserved . We Pay , we are Rigth . Weren’t Cheaters ; We play RIGTH . So hope next Year Better for us. Are my Hopes and wishes.

@janmej
    . Orale ?!!! Orale !!! Rapido!! Que te Alcanso!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.