ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18!! my amigo, it was definitely my ghost who raced with you today (I hope he was helping you out well!) because I’m now racing with another team waiting for Rovio to give me back my lost eggs. Following my friends’ advice I have now bought the Big Burner L4 and the Hog Rod L4 and I am taking good advantage over the opponents using these karts. You will probably not notice it with my ghost because I did not have these karts when racing with the team.

janmej
    @janmej

Hola @nacho18 It must have been my ghost this morning since I have not had the chance to race with you (or your ghost) for a very long time now. It would be nice to know how the game picks out the riders. @ABGoFast is a permanent racer mate it seems.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Angry Riders are officially the biggest weasels out there. They now have only 148,000 eggs because they must have kicked someone off so they could try to recruit someone with more eggs. They know they can’t beat us on the track. Weasels…

Arus73
    @alcusto

Ahahah I could try to join the weasels team and kick their asses from inside ahahah

Arus73
    @alcusto

I have a suggestion. Why don’t we call the AngryRiders “the weasels” now onwards?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Yes ; @dbkraemer . But earlier in the morning I sow different numbers on Angryraiders. They were 150 000 ; know you said 148’ks : that’s extrange ; I even wonder about them !!! What should do very soon

@janmej
    I agre with you : I wonder how ROVIO will chose our Teammates on next Races !!!

@abgofast
    @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix @wazemank!!

About the list on the Cars on my garage of Seedway .!!! I don’t see Big Burner L4. How I can Get it . And other question I forget how to Purchase with Coins ..!!! I am Millionare I have more than 4’500.0 millions . You thing so I can get it : how I should do it. And there are others cars on L4 I don’t have it !!! I told you later which ones , I forget it . Then I am at Work . I’ll talk to all of you Later.

Team ABGOFAST . Keep Go! in fast.!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 the Big Burner L4 is a Rocky Road kart, exactly the 3rd one. You don’t see it because with L1 it has a different name.

Unfortunately there are only two ways to acquire karts:
    – win the weekly tourney and pray that the prize is a kart; unfortunately there is only a limited number of karts which can be won; none of the L4 and second series karts are among the possible prizes

– pay GEMS; birds coins cannot be used to buy new karts. They can only be used to upgrade karts

waze
    @wazemank

@dbkraemer Great to see you again, yeah! :) It’s nice to be part of the best ABGo team in the world. Yes guys (and lady), we are!
    Although my contribution to the team is the lowest (less than 3,000), I’m trying to improve it and I hope it will change in a few days…
    Regarding the new opponents, they are hard, especially AngryRiders, Donkos and Buck Naked.
    Any tip about kart selection in Air and Subzero? Most difficult races for me. Using Tub-Copter L6 in Air (I have High Flyer L4, Tub Thumper L4, Green Baron L6 and Rapid Rider L6).
    Using Shred Sled L6 in SubZero (I have Tracked Trekker L4 and Strike Out L4).

GO FAST!

Suggestion: We maybe should create another topic… The last 300 posts have nothing to do with the topic title XD

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

Hey world #1 ranked team! That sounds good. Real good. Feels unusually pleasurable to type that stuff out :S ANYWAY….movin’ on…mark today December 3rd in our soon to be story filled history. Let’s see how many consecutive days we can remain on the top of the standings and ranked #1 :)

Very proud of your all and thank you for the dedication! It’s nice to know that there are 9 other crazy people in the world like me :) Yes…Abe-Goracer, you’re real to me too! I don’t know what this all means for the fate of humanity BUT I feel comfortable that whatever happens, it will BE FAST!

As I start my racing tonight, we sit with almost exactly 156 thousand eggs and a HUGE lead now on Angry Riders of 6,000+ UNBELIEVABLE work team! .. Christmas is coming.. need to get gifts, the house ready for family and friends? really ..bah? Pause all that holiday cheer stuff! We Gotta race! Let us celebrate at the end of a 1-2-3 finish!

December 3rd 2014 – ABGOFAST racing team – we’re the best and nothing like the rest!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

Hey team! We’ve shook up the game something fierce now that Rovio has put on the gold podium. The Weasels are cleaning house! They’re down to 118,289 eggs and fallen to #3 right now. I see a new racer called “Maxence” added to them … they’re indeed recruiting for eggs cause they can’t beat us!

It would even more awesome if maybe one of their racers got busted for being a cheat! That would teach ’em to mess with us

I think captain Weasel is more likely kicking out his low racers in hopes that cheater RafaelM (BRTeam), my rival and #3 Mlizzard (TheClashers) and #6 Genat (Not Sure this one’s team yet) join Weasel crew.

Everyone start the global “High Five” …. who’s faster than ABGOFAST? NO ONE!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

OMG! I almost died … the Weasel’s have another new racers called PHONENIX … emote is also a picture of Chuck … this guy is trying to impersonate our beloved PHOENIX! Don’t let the spelling trick fool you like it almost did me! Only reason I didn’t freak out completely is that my wingman in upcoming racer is Phoenix and Platium. Let’s crush these Weasels boys!

PS – Racer MAXENCE days will be numbered … slow racer finishing 6th all the timw! Let’s see this PHONENIX is any better

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Full blown mutiny inside the Weasel’s camp! Heading to sleep shortly and they show 97,562 eggs. I think Dr. Boom (31,367) and Judge Dread (22,761) might be free agents and left the team OR have tech problems and their counts are not showing up in the team score. I’ve raced everyone on the team and in last hour, these guys don’t show up but I’m only getting 8 racers total. Maybe they starting own teams as together they have enough points to be the #6 place team.

Believe only racer kicked out might be low racer Damone8 replaced by Maxence who had short life and was replaced by Phonenix (actually PhonenixStar once you get the full name off the results screen)

@alcusto
    or @phoenix6 – you’re secret agent training skills to get the latest would be very interesting to say the least!

Bed time standings

1. ABGOFAST 158,470
    2. DONKOS 127,166
    3. BUCK NAKED 98,370
    4. ANGRY RIDERS 97,562

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ABGoFast – I also almost died when I went to check the individual standings earlier and you weren’t even listed in the top 10. But, I eventually calmed down and figured it was just Rovio’s screwy ranking system acting up again. Sure enough, there you are now at #2 (but #1 to all of us) again.

And what’s this…an imposter!!! The spelling also threw me for a loop…had to reread it 3 times before I noticed the extra “N” in there. Were they any good? I feel a little honored I guess but not sure why they wouldn’t pick something like ABGOFA$T, or JAMMEJ, or something. Hope I get to race them soon and show them how the real Phoenix races.

Keep up the great work everyone…now is not the time to sit back and relax thinking #1 is solidly in our pockets. I’m predicting we’ll see a lot of movement, shakeups, and defections in the next week or so now that the cheaters are gone and everyone can see who the true top ranking teams are. So everyone strap yourselves in tight…we may be in for a wild and FAST ride!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello Team. ABGOFAST . @abgofast I am reading all your Reply’s and good comments.
    There is Something no good about your ghost : you finished most the times on 6 place.!!! That’s not you isn’t !!!

@wazemank
    . I am Racing with you as a teammate : you Loocks very strong !!! Are you hungry about ” Golden Eggs!!! ” . Until know I am 4012 and you are 3335 …!!! At this Pace you’ll Catch me very soon !!! That okay …!!! For know . Again I stop to continue Racing !!! Because ROVIO ask me to race vs donkos but on !!! Subzero .!!! I hate that.!!! Know I got wait a while and cone back to race again.

Team I can see this Racers on some days again : they are . @platium @janmej and @phoenix6 !!!

@abgofast
    . I am Drivers License 17 and very Soon I’ll reach #18 !!

Team my inmediatly Goal is to Reach 5000 GE’s !!! I thing so very soon!!!

I still Waiting for ROVIO tu cure my Game free of Bugs on ” SubZero ” !!! Once this Happens .!!! Trust me I’ll race FASTER !!! Because I want to Reach ” Drivers License ” # 25 !!!! Please Team Make Kudos to me !!! I need to Go! Faster like you Guys.!!!

Come on Team Go! Go! Go! Faster!!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank I recommend using tub thumper L4 for air and strike out L4 for sub zero. L6-karts are generally slower than the L4-series for some reason.

waze
    @wazemank

thanks @janmej, you’re right. I don’t know the reason but it’s easier with L-4 karts. It’s strange. Thanks!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Congratulations to me and myself. My split personalities of Abe Goracer and dbkraemer have hit 20,000 golden eggs for the team. I knew we could do it :)

janmej
    @janmej

Really something! All our opponents shuffle around like crazy on teams now. GZSOGGZSO2-team is gone now (see photo in previous post), and now both he/she and DRBOOM are with a team called Region63. And Angry Riders are losing more members as I type this. Mind you it’s much more of a challenge now with faster opponents also making it more fun I think.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto Now it’s getting interesting. I’ve just been racing with your ghost against
    CCCP! Your new CCCP-ghost wasn’t on the team though. Would have been a nice touch.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – I just looked and there is no more Angry Riders team on my list. This is due to a scientific phenomena I call the team abgofast physical and physchological beatdown effect. There will be a detailed article in all of the major medical journals next month.

Basically, when a team of amateur and poorly managed racers who rely solely on double power-ups and have no real racing skills have to face the number one team of AB Goers in the world, they quickly fall to pieces and implode, leaving nothing but a faded memory of false glory and shattered dreams behind. Or, as Pink Floyd put it, we “sent them back to mother in a cardboard box!”

NEXT!!! Lol :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

OK. It’s either that, or we just have too much time on our hands… :)

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer To much time on our hands? What ARE you trying to say? We don’t save any children, cure cancer, or even get paid or what!??

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej,@phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Yup … appears the weasel team known as the Angry Riders has indeed disbanded! I don’t see them either.

ABGOFAST holding an impressive 30,000 egg lead on the Donkos so it would seam this team captain should be feeling pretty good about life today … BUT ….

he’s not totally happy … sure he loves team world domination but a part of him also wants individual world domination too (uh oh … the team sighs … he’s got delusions of gradeur … what’s next him signing us all up to compete in F1?)

what gives with the individual leaderboard?!?!?!?

ABGOFAST down to #4 after going to bed last night #2 behind known cheat RafaelM still “stuck” at 50,017

All of a sudden two more appear Kristyan with 57,811 and Monster36Rus with 52,660 to take the top two spots

If these guys were legit wouldn’t we notice more than 4 teams with > 50 thousand eggs. I mean these two aren’t even part of a team! Impossible to do this on single player with the way the scoring works. I think I’m going to report these 3 users to Rovio.

Maybe someday I’ll have ABGOFAST #1 on both of them :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

uh oh … big updated to AB Star Wars 2 … new episode and levels… this could be a speed bump … stupid distraction … race or fling … agh! fling or race! race or fling! why must one make these decisions … and yeah…right…gotta remember to fit in the AB Seasons Finn Ice daily level too …

Thank goodness for too much time on ones hands!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.