ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,226 through 3,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@vuks

Does anyone know how to downgrade to 1.8.7 for the iPhone?

Thanks in advance!

VUKs
    @vuks

@rhonda90402

There is some difference between the numeration of versions in Android and iOS.
    I looked through my correspondence with Rovio support and Bella looked hers:
    iOS: 1.6.3, 1.7.0, 1.8.4 in these versions Rovio used the “old” version of saving user data, when they were saved on the user’s device and in the cloud. When the game crashed, usually the “save conflict” window appeared. In these version I had a problem with SUBZERO episode, when game “froze” and after restart my multiplayer score disappeared.

1.9.0, 1.10.1 (Halloween update), 1.11.1 in these versions Rovio uses the “new” system to save user’s data, when everything is stored in the cloud. When you go from “old” versions to these “new” ones, the game require the local device data to be imported in the cloud.

Android 1.8.7. version could be on of the best in my opinion and it also uses the “old” data saving system.
    1.10.1 (Halloween), 1.11.1 (Thanksgiving and Christmas update) are the “new” versions where all the data is stored in the cloud.
    Of course this information is not official, it’s just what I have conclude from my and Bella’s experience with this game. Maybe somebody has some more information about data saving and synchronization.

I myself still use 1.10.1 for iOS (Halloween update), as Rovio can’t give support 1.11.1, even after 2 months.

Regarding the old version reinstallation to iOS devices I found this article, but I haven’t tested this yet:

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/reinstall-older-ver-apps-iphone/

The main suggestion is to make a backup before installing the new versions.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@vuks

Thanks for taking the time to lay it out for me on how I might be able to play normally again! I am always backing up occasionally transferring purchases on Itunes less frequently so this might not or might not work for me. I will see what backups I have on my computer and in the Cloud already if I can figure it out…I will try out what the procedure in the link you supplied details if I feel it it will work for me.

I love the team play so much that right nowevery time I go to play at night I have to add a new player to one of my five teams that are going and they are going to fill up at some point! It is so funny to be racing yourself…One of my teams is up to over 11,000 points though and all the players are me on the teams. It is hard to explain.

So, if anyone wants to join WingedFury, WingedFury2, WingedFury3 or WingedFury4 do it fast before I am all ten players on each team! haha… I can only play in each team till the game freezes and then I have to join again a team I haven’t played in that day or make a new team…It is such a weird thing! Thank again for the info.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I found in my iTunes directory these versions – 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.4.3, 1.6.0, 1.6.3, 1.7.0, 1.8.4, 1.9.0, 1.10.1 (this I play) and 1.11.0. There is no problem install any of these versions with e.g. iTools, but I think that it is meaningless if my profile was deleted.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@bluebear

Where do I look in Itunes for the directory? I just looked and my name ZOOMRHONDA was deleted from my team along with my 31,000 eggsperience points…All this info has to be in the cloud though as I save everyday and Rovio says I have over 9 million points of some kind…It is all so confusing!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@rhonda90402

I have all apps (*.ipa files) in “C:\Users\Bluebear\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications”. Older versions are in Recycle Bin and I usually make Restore from Recycle Bin after every update to keep older versions.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@bluebear

That is smart. Well duh, I always delete the recycle bin so nuts to that for me. Thanks for the tip and I will do that from now on for future Angry Bird debacles like this…but this is the first time I have had a problem like this so live and learn!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

I am so glad the game is kind of getting back to normal but I haven’t played since last night and it was still a bit wonky. I noticed a lot of muffins in my in box in the game and one is from another team. Does anyone know how one sends muffins or messages to other players on other teams (I don’t know why one would do this though in general except to say well played etc? Also, is there a way to communicate with members on your own team if they don’t know who you are.

Thanks in advance!
    Rhonda

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

This is very strange, someone of my current team has the same avatar of @abgofast (also upside down).

Also the best players of ABGOFORIT are back in the player ranking.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

The game keeps chashing and I cannot play

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

If anyone wants to join your team I am ready to do this.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

I think any one can use any avatar but I think when they are upside down they were mostly created when players were trying to play when the game was totally broken. There are four of me on the team I am on including an old name I used to use. I have sent an email to Rovio to see if they can delete them or I might have to wait the two months for them to disappear.

And yes, the ABGOFORIT team is quite a challenge as the team I am on is playing them regularly now and it is hard to win against most players on the team but who doesn’t like a challenge!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @stevep @platium @corporaldaes @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear

4 weeks and 1 day ago I posted my good-bye from ABGO! because everything was lost and I had no hope for progress restore … I have been fighting with Rovio ever since…and they told me to wait till the new update v1.12 came out … well it did the other day and still not luck until … until …drum roll

…until today … Salla did it … I’m fixed … I’m back!!!!! 100% restored! A single player challenges … my 202,020 eggs (Nice @phoenix6 to pass me at 202,505 but I’m coming for ya very soon my man! fingers cross multiplayer works)

The captain is back in control of my team now ABGOFORIT … While I was out of commission, I could not do anything about the team. It looks like many of you got pushed off the team somehow. If you ran into these technical problems too…hopefully some of you are just on other teams now waiting for the REFORMATION OF THE GREATEST TEAM IN RACING HISTORY … @stevep …. come outta retirement … I want to race with you again too @janmej – the team is incomplete without it’s Queen @alcusto @platium – you’re both original members … hope you can come back too

I will have 5 spots open in next few minutes …

The team currently has 524,943 eggs

1. Phoenix with 202,505
    2. Me with 202,020
    3. Old School with 78,657
    4. Womablid with 36,500
    5. Nikovuks with 3,995 @vuks is this you or a friend?

Unknown people Soon to be removed:
    6. Super Turbo with 787 … he will be removed
    7. Sandy with 191
    8. ?????? with 188
    9. Manny with 110
    10. Nikovuks 0 — yup showing twice

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Hey there Captain! I just rejoined the team, although I never left. I guess Rovio didn’t want me there…I seem to have the same stats that I left with. One slight problem-I’m still getting the “must be online to proceed” crap that I was getting months ago when I attempt a team multiplayer race. I’m gonna keep trying, hopefully we can return to our glory days!

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast that’s very good news! I so want to race again, but all my progress is lost in multiplayer (not single), so let me write Rovio tomorrow and hopefully they’ll be able to restore it.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep … me to on the multiplayer … I’m just in the clouds that my progress is back and I can actually get a chance to reform the GREATEST OF THE GREAT TEAMS :) The leaderboard says we have almost 900,000 eggs so definitely something is up with why the team mates all changed.

@phoenix6
    @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @platium @corporaldaesn @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear

6 spots left …

I decided to remove womablid and both nikovuks accounts as they don’t appear to be active

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast

Congrats to all of you on your team for having your team back on track. It’s a good feeling! I am just happy to be able to play again even if there are still some glitches on the team I am on.

Happy racing!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@stevep @abgofast
    I just jumped onto your team and I am now getting the same message as you saying I have to be online over and over. Darn!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

So I joined ABGOFORIT team but I cannot race because of the “Need to be online” appears everytime I want to race. And the game keeps crashing on my device!!!!!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast and @stevep glad to hear you found your lost identities again!

@janmej
    I hope you also are able to get your progress reset soon.

@corporaldaesn
    and @rhonda90402 welcome to the team! Look forward to racing with you.

@all I just confirmed I am able to race in multiplayer but I am still on v1.8.7 so maybe that has something to do with it. Was going to finally update but I might hold off just a little longer until I hear you all are able to race again.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@phoenix6 Some of the teammattes can´t race due the Need to be online appears everytime. So for now, I will play Mario Kart 8 on Wii U.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — yeah … don’t upgrade to new v1.12 yet. Multiplayer is still a dud. Do you have a link somewhere that you can share with me so I can look to possibly downgrade my game to v1.8.7. Anything I find seems to be a cheat / modified game and I really don’t want to try any of those. BTW…as my only update on multiplayer…as I was trying to get my “life” restored, Salla told me they work on this multiplayer issue as it is very wide spread but they still have no resolution yet

@janmej
    — you’re welcome to join the team again even with your progress issue. I think @alcusto is in the same boat as you. We have an Alfredo (with no avatar showing yet) that has “0” eggs on the team. I think it might be him cause of the hours and challenges completed found on the drivers license …. is that you @alcusto ? :)))

@corporaldaesn
    — after all this time …we’re finally team mates! Welcome to the group … smart to enjoy Mario Kart 8 while multiplayer is down … gotta keep those racin’ skillz at a high level

@rhonda90402
    — welcome … look forward to racing with you and getting to know you a bit better through this forum … the core members of this group have been together for over a year so hopefully you’ll learn about us and get to know how serious we take this stuff (I joke) … we’re here to have fun! enjoy the ride!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @janmej @corporaldaesn @phoenix6

Thanks for the welcome ABGoFast! I hope the “connection failed” problems get fixed soon so I can have my first actual race on your team…I n the meantime, I am trying to add egg points in the regular multiplayer section so I can at least add “eggsperience points” and try to catch up a little bit to the other racers on the team…

I have written Salla about the problem and hopefully it will be solved soon.

VUKs
    @vuks

@abgofast

Welcome back!

Regarding @nikosf he is our team player, but he had the same problem as @rhonda90402, so he also made lot of profiles.

@rhonda90402
    How did you get your old profile back and what is going on with all the “new” profiles?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@vuks

Well, I am not 100% sure how I got it back. A week or so ago my >31,000 name disappeared from my team I was on but when I downloaded the newest version of the app I saw I had all my points back on my drivers license but i was not on my team. I joined my old team right away as there was only one more spot left. I can tell though that a lot of members were still not really playing as their scores didn’t change. So I was on the team with only two other players who I think were really playing and three other permutations of myself who’s scores I knew would never change as they were basically playing as minions.

So, when I saw the messages here from abgofast posted he was taking off members of his team he didn’t recognize I took a chance and joined his team as my old team, which is right now at the fifth position I think in the leader board, wasn’t the same and I wouldn’t have gone back anyway if I couldn’t get on this team.

Make sure you are logged into Rovio (as if you didn’t know that) and also I deleted my app once and reinstalled as the Rovio account went back to zero once since the new update! I will just be glad when all my clones are gone from the game…crossing my fingers.

I wish I could be more help….I never did leave my team and could always see myself there but couldn’t play as the one with all my points and also I never lost my gems or money but I have lost some since the new update as it kept popping up with different versions of cloud updates..some that said I had more play time but were older and I got confused and picked the wrong one and lost some gems and money….sorry for the long email but it is still confusing to me!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,226 through 3,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.