ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey guys! After a bit of a break from the game to conquer AB Star Wars II and collect the coins and unlock my remaining characters plus enjoy the new Rio 2 updates, I’ve reverted back to my one true love…Angry Birds Go! lol

Up to 819 challenges complete now. (Seedway 237, Rocky 194, Air 133, Stunt 205, SubZero 50)

Using the daily event (with faceback doubler) to collect gems has allowed me to conquer most of the “Use King Sling 7 times in a Row” challenges. This costs about 60 gems to do if you acquire the slings like @platium suggests in the IAP Power Up section vs the just before the race. You get 5 King Sling Power Ups for 40 gems, then use the last 2 for 10 a piece or wait till you have another 40 gems to get 5 more.

The frustrating part of beating this challenge is the very next level…in all cases so for for all tracks I’ve conquered is a dreadfully gem expense challenge “Use All Power Ups in 3 Races”

So that means Sling, Boost, Repair and the annoying Target Kart 3 times each PLUS the already documented bug tied to this challenge that actually forces you to do this 4 times before you get the completion check mark! So non-discounted gems mean (10+5+15+20)*4=200 gems to pass it OR the IAP discounted gems that give you a 5 pack of each power up costs (40+20+60+80)= 200 gems and you should have 1 power up each left over. (better deal obviously!). If you use true IAPs with real money…$5.52 to get 200 gems to cover just 1 of these challenges (more gems purchased with real money the cheaper the rate but I stay away from this option)

I’ve uncovered at least 15 of these “Use All Power Ups in 3 Races” challenges so I’m looking at 3,000 gems to earn. Can’t see myself investing the time and most definitely won’t be putting in the real money to achieve these things.

In my heart, I want to believe Rovio programmed this challenge when Power Ups were acquired with coins not gems. I don’t understand why they chose to update Go! with power-ups costing gems with the last update of the game…oh wait..right their a business and in it to make money through IAPs….right…my bad :)

Has someone written Rovio requesting that Power Ups go back to Bird Coins vs Gems? Curious there response (if any). I’m a millionaire with Bird Coins (1,552,087)but dirt poor on gems (only 13) now after using them to go from 800 to 819 challenges.

Sigh…like Red and Chuck…I just want to go fast! Happy driving!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I reached 720 series of challenges, I shall post my board next week.
    I attack now the other achievements, but does anybody know if the successes with progress (example: 250 000 coins) accrue on 2 supports ? (IPhone and IPad)
    This question applies to additionally also Bad Piggies because I try to reach 100 000 miles.

For the achievements asking for the use of bonus, I am going to make as @abgofast, to hope that Rovio returns on the system of coins.

Those raising me problems are the releasing of karts Hasbro. I thus have 2 questions:

1) I have already acquired the pack deluxe with 5 karts, but I am go up to the achievement ” 6 freed karts “. And I bought none with gems having the symbol Télépods. What is this 6th kart?

2) Where may I find 6 other karts to reach the achievement ” 12 freed karts “? Is it worth taking them or it is better to wait for the release of another pack deluxe with several karts further to the update Sub Zero?

Thank you in advance and joyful Easter.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow. CONGRATULATIONS . For your milestone : 720 Achievement at Game Center.
    About our Great Team of Drivers on this Threand you just Arriving on #4 , yesterday was pba2014 ; Know you. The long Driving for this Quest it’s over for you ; and we support your Great challenge to aquire more. Bonuses ; and about your questioning for ***” ABGOFAST “*** Is nice . I’ll follow the answer: I know it will be interesting.
    About your Wonders over Bad piggies 100 000 miles : is the only one I am missing like you . I already ask ROVIO for that ; and I have a funny answer . My thoughts it’s maybe a Bug ; is one long year playing often ; and nothing…!!! And about the others achievements 250 000 and 500 000 I know one driver. @criss ; he already got it both of them and even 500 VS and 1 000 VS ..!! He has left only 720 …!!! On 250 000 I am about 3/4 maybe next week I’ll get it: I am Driving Stunt 1 Track : Race ; where you can get 200 to 280 Coins per Race I have 2 082 930 Coins …!!! So this is the only choice you can go Faster to get 250 000 and 500 000 …!!! Know ; about your question #2 of Hasbro Releasing Karts ; maybe soon will be on stores Series2 : there is an other Driver that maybe can help you ask @wrw01 and also @platium ; they both have the 13 Karts Series1 . Tip… Please go to this topic: *** ” New Kart TELEPODS in NY. “***. There are a lot information about this Matter . Also one Picture of the 13 Karts . I thing @wrw01 can help you ..!!! Okay @grimmjow good luck and try to found out these Guys you will be able to know A lot on your wonders and questioning.
    Regards .

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@nacho18

Thank you for your answer.
    Concerning the achievement of Bad Piggies, you often play and have not ever obtained it?
    I try to realize 100 000 miles and 100 000 broken parts at the same time and I play only on the iPhone because I had begun above and because I do not know if GC would take into account it if I came to continue on IPad.

It parallel I aim at 250 000 and 500 000 coins as well as at 500 and 1 000 VS on Go on the IPad. When I shall have finished all this we shall see those of the other games AB.

Bye

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Up to 850 challenges completed. My photo evidence link at bottom of post. A bit of a side note, almost $2 million in coins now but not quite. Hope they have more value in next release….

Spent most of my time in the Air track in the Fruit Splat challenges since I broke 800 completed challenges. Going from 125 to 161 completed here. I never really like these races cause I upgraded the karts too fast making drifting much harder than it need be. With some patience and drift practice I’ve grown to enjoy it more. Most other tracks I’ve made some modest gains as documented in last post…gem hunting is a pain! :)

Mastering the art of a long drift with a fully upgraded Air kart (Green Baron L6) in my opinion is one of the more difficult driving techniques within ABGo. One way to make it easier is while in a long drift with Hal as driver is to time the release of the hurricane power with the amount of fruit you’re targeted for the challenge…splat 7, 10 and 12 in single drift. I think I read a post on this technique here but can’t remember who suggested it. Thanks to them cause it works beautifully!

I’ve encountered a few hard to pass challenges like jumping 400m in a single jump. Some of the shorter Air tracks make this difficult but not impossible. King Pig power engaged just before landing coupled with some accurate steering of your kart can get you these ones. I’ve noted that if you land on the edge of the course track (I’d describe it as blue rock shapes), the jump distance continues to count and it treats like your kart has not touched down. Just a hint to help you get more distance! Be careful though…too far off course and you re-generate and the jump distance resets :(

http://angrybir.de/1nFxRZI

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

what app did u use to take a panoramic picture of the challenges? I have do to in 2 parts!

hi all

i stuck in seedway, not because of impossibilities, bur because of the amount of gem spend! I’ve all 6 with “use all power ups 3 in a row”!!!

anyone found out if the combination of acceleration + strength is better or speed, for drifting easily?

Thanks!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium

hey platium, i don’t have any special app I use to take the picture of the game progress. My Samsung S3 has a built in feature within the camera to take panoramic pictures. It also allows you to take screenshots on your phone. I place the image on the screen, press and hold my camera button and voila, the picture you see me posting.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Does anyone have any tips or hints for completing Sub-Zero Time Boom Challenge #26? Specifically “Destroy more than 60% of the ice obstacles”? Other than patience and extreme precision, I am thinking that there needs to be a way to destroy the ones that are two right next to each other at the same time.

I have tried with the hurricane special power and I’ve tried with the rolling orange ball. Unsuccessful with both of those. My next thought was the swinging mace as I’m going past the double ice structures to try to get them both.

Am I going about this the wrong way? If any of you have completed this one, do you recall how? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

My challenge completion so far: 399

Seedway: 100
    Rocky Road: 104
    Air: 70
    Stunt: 71
    Sub-Zero: 54

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@ABGoFast

You’re welcome. :)

@nacho18
    :

Hopefully my avatar now shows my progress. 749 with no IAPs or telepods. I am now at the point where, of the 36 challenges:

5 are TICs;
    13 require a huge gem outlay to buy boosts;
    11 require a huge gem outlay to purchase one or more karts;
    4 could be solved if I upgraded a kart – but for the long term I need to pass other levels before doing so; and
    3 are theoretically possible but very, very difficult with the L4 kart with which I am stuck trying to pass them.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @dbkraemer. You are going very well on your Progress . 399 Challenges done!!! Guiuaauu. I am 425 ; and I am very stucked on all 5 Episodes. So I am trying to collect as much Gems I can do. For know I have 587 very porr ; on Coins I am Millionare 2 182 920 I am playing a lot Stunt 1 track Race because of the coins and Gems + every day 20 Gems on Daily Event . … Well slow down; I have many 7x ( and some 3 in a row bosst Pads. I bought 6 TELEPODS ; they helping me but ; not like I was thinking . This weekend I will open on Air ” Rapid Raider ” with Bubbles on driver. Hope this guy will do more than specting ; but I’ll go slow ; not to upgrade fast : more Acceleration ; very lower Speed and maybe some strength ; or more handling than strength .

@dbkraemer
    . How come you are 54 Challenges Done on Ice . abgofast is 50 Platium it’s about 50 too and there are many others over more than 20 . I am 19 . Stucked on 40 to skip and 10 boost pads. Are you using Gems to Skip or you are very good Driver to Reach that # on Ice…!!! What is your strategy . Or what you are doing to got 54 on Ice..!!!

WELL I THING IS TIME FOR START TO DO ” STATICS ” on all of our PROGRESS.
    Next weekend I’ll be off at Work …!!! And I’ll start to do statics . Because there are 4 to 5 very good Drivers Over 720 Challenges Done…!!! And Because these Race is turning Really Interesting ; on Many Aspects and good topics..!!! So ALL OF YOU WAIT FOR MY STATICS ON US..!!! Okay.
    Al of you REGARDS.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18, I don’t really remember, but I am pretty sure that I used gems to skip the “use 10 boost pads” challenge. I was having too much fun and didn’t want to stop because of it being impossible to do. I’m kind of impatient that way :) I am stopped on the Fruit Splat “use 25 boost pads” and am hoping that Rovio updates with a fix soon.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemet. I would like to give you a Nice Tip. Over Skip …!!! To pass Challenges…!!! As much you skip , as much you will pay more ad more Gems for your next one …!!!! Ask all the drivers about this Great Topic…!!! It’s really frustrating to pay a lot Gems for passing Ch.

For know on Ice maybe with some one else Driver : you are on tap on Ice Episode. My suggestion it’s just stop to skip on this Great Episode. I agree with you : Ice it’s very funny ant Entertains so good. I did use a lot Target Kart to pass some Ch. . Know I don’t have for free to use Target Kart anymore…!!! Next I need to pay with Gems…!!!! This it’s the Bussines ROVIO GIVE US on last Update…!!! Expencive very expencive Game but we love it.!!!

PAY FOR PLAY …!!! Or PAY FOR DRIVE….!!!! Which it’s the same …!!!

You better Skip Wisely on passing Challenges : give you an example of Good use this Resource .

@pba2014
    use very lower this skip+Ch. I thing @abgofast Too : @platium use very little too.

I am using a lot …!!! My next it’s over 200+. But I stoped …!!!! To late but I am using skipping Ch. More wisely….!!!

That’s the Reason I Want to start to Analize statics on our “progress” …!!! Including ” Skip ” Challenges.

For sure there Drivers that they are using more than 100 on Next one..!!!
    But there are Drivers that they are using less than 100 for next one ; too!!!!

Keep on TrackField on this Race but don’t go Crazy …!!!! You can go fast…!!! Like @abgofast . But using good sense of strategist .!!!

We are a Great Team on this Field …!!! And we are helping Each Others ..!!! Come on !!! @dbkraemer ; Challenges are many : Waiting for us …!!!! The long run it’s awaiting for us
    We can Enjoy!!!
    We can Drive : being boring tired or being very tedious . But being Happy loving this Great Game!!
    We can Stay on RaceTrack Running ..!!! Many times ..!! But we can go Back to Real Life . With our loving game.
    This ” Angry Birds Go!!!!!

Please stay Tuned all of you Great Drivers on ABGO . Game.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@pba2014 … it was you with the Hal hurriance drift idea … beautiful move my friend! Lovin’ it!

@dbkraemer
    … i’m at Sub Zero…time boom #22 with the use 7 king sling power ups in a row. Grr! You’re faster than me there haha. … congrats on getting to #26. I look forward to getting there to help you out. Giving me a reason to go faster! Challenge accepted :)

@nacho18
    … my skip count at 145 gems for next one. Last one used was the sub zero “use boost that dont exist” challenge cost 135 gems. They seem to go up by 10 once over 100. Is that your experience?. Leaving most impossible to complete challenges for the next release in hopes they get fixed.

Got put my foot to the floor.. Red just past me and is sticking his tongue out. He’s too confident! . ABgofast will go faster than him ! :)
    Happy driving everyone

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Nacho18 — Finally got all characters using extra gems from daily challenge and lots of patience. Not sure how much longer I’ll play.
    Do you get anything by winning the slalom?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @mvnla2. I can remember if iwon something ;passing slalom: the only thing I remember was that it take a while ; but I did it..!!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 — It appears that you get a pretty ribbon, which I guess will let you advance to the next course when it comes out. Interesting that you need to beat the time, but it’s OK to miss some gates.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @mvnla2. Thank you for your good kind words.

I tell you what about : we all the Drivers very often we are stucked ..!!!

Every time you pass a big bunch of Challenges like from 50 to 100 . There are a lot obstacules ..!!! Like this.

Use 7x in a row to pass the Ch. This it’s 70 gems
    Use 3 in a row boost pads . This it’s 45 Gems
    Use the Slight shoot 3 times ( races ) in row , this it’s cheap only 15 gems ( 3 Races )…!!! But .
    There are a lot TIC’s : like Pass the first 40 obstacules .
    Don’t splat 20 or more kinda diferents types of specific. Fruits etcetera. ; etcetera..!!!.
    Since ROVIO. CHANGE the sistem over using Gems this Game it’s really hard to handle … !!! We can but it’s very costly : on time ; strategys ; skipping Ch. Using gems ; using TELEPODS ( I am doing know ) and real money or IAP’s….!!! Ooh my. But no big complaint . I love it !!!

My big Achievement it’s to Reach 720 Challenges . After that depend of ROVIO updates or my interest. Even money…!!!!

Regards.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi @nacho18, I see you mentioned that you are having trouble with the “avoid the first 40 obstacles” challenge, is that correct? If so, have you tried using King Pig as your racer, and when absolutely necessary, using his balloons to fly over many of the obstacles to avoid them? Or am I misunderstanding your issue?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Yes ; @dbkraemer . I got that one ! Not understanding ; you right : I did pass many but I have one I am using King Pig but : I need patience and time I’ll get it ; just time to obtain it. Thank you for your responding.

angryde
    @angryde

Hi nacho18.

Like you, I am stuck… and have stopped making any real progress.

I have completed 534 challenges in total without spending a single cent of real money – no IAP at all, no telepods, etc.

At the moment, I’m at 501 gems + building to 600. I need to purchase the cheapest ‘gem kart’ on ‘Air’ – in the miserable hope that the high acceleration + low handling strategy will allow me to complete some of the more difficult drifting challenges.

I too am finding the 2x ‘avoid the first 40 obstacles’ challenges on ‘Stunt’ virtually impossible. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve attempted to beat them… it’s sad, actually. =)

It’s becoming a real grind, I have to admit.

Thanks to all posters – I’ve been lurking for awhile… and you’ve all made me LOL many times. =)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @angryde Welcome to our team ; and our Racetrack…!! Your Progress loocks Great 534 ; no IAP’s no TELEPODS and not real money …!!! You just go really good. Don’t worry very soon you’ll found out how !! To jump that stuck moment.
    And about making gems ; hopefully you have an Facebook account and playing every day Daily Events ; which one it’s 20 gems a day…!!! I am doing that way and I have 563 Gems ..!!! So this coming wekeend I’ll try to do some Challenges. My coins are 2192862 which means I am millionaire on coins. For upgrade wisely some Karts and pass the ch. That ask for use 3 karts and I have many ch. That they ask for use 3 times win the races and 7x in row . So this weekend I’ll be very busy .

Stay tuned with us ; Know you are part of our team.

Regards and happy driving.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 — I know I’m lazy, but is the total number of challenges posted somewhere? When people like @ABgoFast talk about completing 819, where are they getting that number? For example my track selection screen says 32 challenge rounds for Seedway. it has two numbers on the rest, for example Rocky Road says challenge rounds 29 and below that a partially filled-in bar that says 24 of 54. What is the meaning of that?

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I finally saved the gems ended to buy all four boosts needed to pass the “use all boosts for 3 (really 4) races”. I spent 200 gems to buy the boosts. I raced the first three times and had credit for three times. On the 4th race the number reset to zero! I put in the boosts and the number is back to one!

Rovio, this is unacceptable!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @mvnla2 …!!! Your question was for me some month ago ..!! When I wad finishing tracking Champions ( characters open ), loock : ” for every Episode you NEED TO COMPLETE 54/54..!!! If you are 24/54 …!!! You are missing 30 points it could be on regular Races : that means that you are missing those numbers on these.

– Race Challenge.
    – Time Boom Challenge …!!! And
    – Splat fruits.

Know !!! Where ..!! I don’t you need to check episode by episode where you are missing yours 24/54 .

START TO DO CHALLENGES : you Need to close all your Episodes 54/54… Don’t worry it will take a while on you But!!! You will Get It.
    Wait…!!! I remember on Episode I finishing doing my 54/54 completing with Challenges!!! I thing this it’s posible :
    Example : if you are already 54/54 on Seedway then you are playing on Rocky road and you are 24/54 ; but you start to do challenges on Race or on Time boom KEEP GOING DO MANY . And you will increase your # .. But check -up constantly of the Counting it’s on and going up!!! Okay

Tips : the strongest 54/54 it’s Stunt Episode especially on fruits : because you need to splat At least 90 to 95 % on fruits: that isn’t easy the best Characters to use over here are: Hal, Stella and Corporal Pig they will help you to Pass 54/54..!!!

This was you Questioning ..!!! Hope Yes . I hope you can understand my answer . Other tip
    – Please download Pic’s over your 5 Epidodes to see your standing on your Advances on 54/54 . To make sure where you are standing Rigth Know .. Okay .
    Regards .

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @mvnla2 . Is me again I remember something else: to beat 54/54 per episode you need these.

On Seedway : – Race . Ch. Beat 5×3 =15 …!!! Same on Time Boom 5×3=15 ; on Splat Fruits ;same 15×3=15.
    So :15+15+15=45 know on vs Challenges it’s only it’s only 3+3+3=9 Rigth. Here count only one per race per Character : !!!! Not sure but 45+9=54..!!! So same happens on next and next episode.

Please check all these with @wazemank. Maybe he remember better than me .

@mvnla2
    . PLEASE CHECK MY ALBUN IS OPEN TO PUBLIC.
    You will see a long history of miself on ABGO. For sure can give you an idea of all these matter in some Pictures you can see over the Episode the long Green colored horizontal Bar and the Number of my standing ; on those days . Then when you reach 54/54 the green colored bar desapear . So that means you achieved 54/54 ..!!! And you are READY TO GO!!!!! And do as much you can do CHALLENGES.

Please don’t quit know you are so close to get your game Open for all RACETRACK AND USE ALL CHARACTERS : because I understand you already Got all the characters . SO YOUR TREE IS FULL OF THEM . With all these guys you have so many choices .

WELCOME TO OUR RACETRACK .

Happy driving.!!’

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.