Crack those thumbs, grab an umbrella drink, and get ready to samba as Angry Birds Rio lives on! We’ve got an exclusive pre-release look at the brand new “Rocket Rumble” update that
will land tomorrow is now available for iOS, Mac, PC, and Android! More platforms will have this update soon.
The new update will take the beloved Angry Birds Rio franchise to explosive new heights and set the stage for a total of four new Angry Birds Rio episodes — all visually tied to Fox’s Rio 2 (out in April ’14). All this new content will be released over the next six months or so.
This update includes
- 20 explosive new levels – If you’re stuck, check out 3-star walkthroughs.
- 6 special bonus levels with Rocket Chuck! These are unlocked as follows:
- Three star-based levels unlocked at 30, 40, and 50 stars;
- Two feather-based levels unlocked at 7 and 15 feathers;
- One rocket-based level unlocked at all 10 golden rockets.
- New birds! Stella makes her bubbly debut, and Chuck (aka, Rocket Chuck) straps himself to a rocket to help you in the bonus levels.
- Explosions galore! Hit the fuse to set off some spectacular fireworks!
- One new achievement for iOS.
There you have it! I hope you are excited as we are to see our beloved Angry Birds Rio live on. If you haven’t yet 3-starred all the previous levels now might be a good time to check out our Rio walkthroughs and join the competition on the leaderboard.
I now pass the
buck Chuck to you. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.