Join the birds in one last fight against the Empire! Angry Birds Star Wars Death Star 2 (v1.5.0) is now available for iOS, PC, Mac, and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, with more platforms coming soon.
This update includes:
- 30 levels on the (partially) rebuilt Death Star! But before you can board, get past an Imperial Star Destroyer. Our walkthroughs will are live and can be found here.
- 2 Bonus levels: The 12th star level unlocks at 800 stars, and the eleventh droid is hidden somewhere in these 30 levels. Our Droid and Bonus Levels Guide is there if you need help.
- 4 new achievements for iOS. Let us know if you discover any hidden achievements along the way!
- 6 SW characters to unlock!
- New Element! Rotating laser cannons can help you destroy most levels!
- Boss Fight! Truly one for the ages, battling Darth Vader and the Emperor!
- Lard Vader unmasked! Find out who’s behind the mask in the big finale.
Facebook App Being Discontinued
To all fans of the Star Wars Tournament on Facebook, the countdown has begun. The Facebook app will be discontinued on March 3rd, 2014. This will mark the first time that a non-promotional and non-trial Angry Birds game has been nixed by Rovio. In the meantime however, enjoy 50% off all Power Ups in the SW:FB game! And all our tournament walkthroughs are still there for you!
- Walkthroughs for all Star Wars levels and those for Death Star 2 specifically.
- See our Complete Droids and Bonus Levels Guide if you need help unlocking those!
- Total Destruction video walkthroughs using the Mighty Millennium Falcon can help you earn your gold medals. Our walkthroughs for this update will be live soon.
- For a complete list of all achievements available in Angry Birds Star Wars, see our page.
- Think you can take on the best? Compete on our Star Wars leaderboard. But please, do NOT enter scores using Power Ups on our AB:SW leaderboard.