Grab your swim trunks and tanning lotion, Angry Birds Rio Blossom River (v2.1.0) is now available for iOS, Mac, and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
PC Update: This update landed for PC on 25 April!
Note: In the previous update, Angry Birds Rio was now broken up into two chapters: Rio and Rio 2. Episodes like Smuggler’s Den, Jungle Escape, etc. are found in the first chapter, while Rocket Rumble, High Dive, and Blossom River are in the second.
This update includes:
- 20 new levels in the new Blossom River episode! Jump from riverboat to riverboat in your attacks against the evil marmosets! Our walkthrough videos are live!
- Golden Anchors! There are 10 to find hidden throughout the 20 normal levels. If you need help, consult our videos!
- 6 bonus levels! Unlock these by earning 30, 40, and 50 stars; collecting all Golden Anchors; and earning 7 and 15 feathers (mobile only).
- 1 new iOS achievement for completing the episode.
- Find the “Playground” episode yet? Added in the previous update, these are five complementary levels to try out Power Ups and the Mighty Eagle for free! Our walkthroughs are live for these levels as well!
- The Rio Leaderboard is ready for your scores. But remember, Power Up scores are NOT permitted on ABN Leaderboards. This includes the Playground episode.
Enjoy the latest update and pop those pesky marmosets!