FujiToast put together this great screencast of the new Angry Birds Chrome web version, which is quite similar to Angry Birds on Google+. It will walk you through how to install it as Chrome App (not available for Google+), the user interface, the controls, basic gameplay, and the new Chrome Dimension levels (we have walkthroughs on how to unlock all of these here).
Controls That Work
- Left click and drag navigates through the interface and launches birds.
- Single left click triggers bird powers
- ‘R’ – Button resets the level
- Scroll wheel and up/down arrows will zoom in and out
- Newer trackpads two finger swipe will zoom in and out
Controls That Don’t Work
- ‘P’ – No longer pauses the level
- ‘F5’ – No longer restarts the level
- ‘ESC’ – No longer brings up the menu or exits the game
- Pinch gestures
Note, for more conrols check out our PC, Mac, and PSP control guide.