Updated August 1st, 2016
Thanks to all your wonderful help this month we’ve gained some excellent intel and are well on our way to making an amazing game for you!
We’ve managed to fit in a small update for our lovely and patient beta testers. Head over to the forums for info on how to get it! If you’re kicking yourself for not applying and still want to try out the game: here’s your chance!
Comment below and we’ll hit you up with some sweet access to the TNT game while it’s still available until the 3rd of August at 1 AM PST.
All beta testers will be rewarded something shiny for their troubles when the game becomes available in their region proper!
I’m extremely excited to tell you that for the first time, Rovio and AngryBirdsNest are hosting a closed beta! This is your chance you’ve all been waiting for. Get your hands-on Rovio’s newest game — code named “TNT” — before anyone else and provide feedback to make the game even better.
Getting access to the closed beta is easy. The requirements:
- You have to be a registered member of the Nest (most of you already are)
- This closed beta is for iOS players only (sorry Android folks). Ideally, your iOS device is an iPad 4 / iPhone 5 or newer.
- By participating you agree to these simple Terms & Conditions as set forth by Rovio. This includes sharing your email address (the one you used to register / login to AngryBirdsNest) with Rovio solely for the purpose of distributing the beta build and relevant installation info (this helps squash bugs).
Sounds AWESOME!!! How do I get access? It’s really simple.
- First, login or register at the Nest. Remember, you have to be registered to join.
- Leave a comment below saying, “I want in!” or “Sign me up!”.
- If you’re selected for the beta you will be sent an email with an invite to join a private forum here on the Nest, plus instructions for downloading the beta build. The forum contains all the info you’ll need to get started, as well as any support for troubleshooting.
Sweet! Count me in! When does the closed beta start?
UPDATE: The beta will now likely start on Monday 11th July. SPACE IS LIMITED, so definitely let us know you’re interested NOW by commenting on below with “I want in!”. Next Monday, those who are chosen will start receiving emails with the info and links to get started. Until then, watch this space.