Cityspeaker – Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cityspeaker – Event

• Hi everyone This event can use 2 tf’s and energeticon. Females only.

Chromia and Windblade are the major prizes with Arcee and Arachnid having accessories.

Have Fun!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pfft.

Good luck everyone.

I’m skipping this.

Asen_77
    @asen

Good event to spend some sparks. Updated two female bots to Gold Crown, so playing with 840% for Gold Crates and probably something more!

moi
    @moifirst

Whilst doing a run in the Meadows (aka the Slingshot Forest) I bumped into stacks of gold blocks instead of bales of hay. Wowee!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I’m wondering if the fact that the Chinese hats that are available in the token exchange is intended or some kind of bug

@moifirst
    The same happened to me. I pocketed over 200,000 coins from that run.

cuxdavide
    @davide

walkyries bonus squad… who is the best for make more points?

Pako
    @pako

Can any of the available bots for the event kill Unicron and/or Pig Boss? I am not too keen on spending sparks to find out.

Hoping for gold crates and sparks, and perhaps something more if the spire gods feel generous.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My two highest promoted Valkyries are Chromia and Airachnid but I’m using in this event Chromia and Nautica (because of her EMP rounds) although that pair has somewhat smaller total promotion.

Airachnid with acid rounds and Strongarm may be able to kill Boss Pig – maybe Moonracer. I don’t know about Unicron.

Pako
    @pako

I am running with Arcee (incendiary rounds) and Nautica. Arcee can possibly kill Pig Boss but flying pigs love to get in the way so I cannot say for certain.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think Airachnid is the strongest of the bonussquad… Haven’t seen the Unicron today so didn’t have the chance to try defeat it with her. Don’t really need it though, scoring is great today… Already at 150k+. Also lots of coins today… I like the event so far :)

cuxdavide
    @davide

i try arcee against boss pig and unicron but is too weak… mine is at level 5 though…. maybe at level 9 or higher is better. i don’t like cromia that attract things to me so i can’t hit when go outside the screen

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Nautica and Chromia can’t defeat Unicron. Chromia may be able to take 2–3 parts of Unicron‘s health and Nautica is worse. I had Unicron at desert and there were lots of falling towers so I’m not sure how well they may perform.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i think they should add explosive bullets to windblade for have a decent bot in this squad…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I like Novastar and have used her a bit in this event. Her weapon is generally pretty strong but it cannot hit boss pig or unicron at all.  Like it will not fire if you target them.  This seems like a bug that should be fixed.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’ve just had the Unicron in my last run for today, played with Airachnid level 16 with acid rounds and managed to defeat the unicron just before the end of the run :)

@davide
    I don’t like windblade and arcee, played with chromia today and the scoring was well…maybe you sometimes miss something but al least it’s better than the shooting of windblade and arcee.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing with Chromia ( both days blowing everything ) and for second bot using Airachnid – helping for WMT and for BossPig. Still doesn’t see Unicron this event. Both are Gold Crowned especially for this event and playing with 840%.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I have level 17 red crown Airachnid with Acid rounds, 15% damage, 16% fire rate, 92% defense and she takes down Unicron every time and kills boss pig way too fast if not careful.

Running this event with her and a green crown Nautica for 910%, easy event with lots of coins to be made for steel crates :)

Asen_77
    @asen

10 Gold crates with tokens from yesterday

9431F24F-F101-4AB8-8D9E-4B180248A218.jpeg

With new levels of tokens for reaching Gold Crown from zero, I will update all my bots for future events to Gold Crown and will play with them events. For this current event with two bots from promoted team and with 840% bonus from Gold Crown I reached enough tokens for all Gold Crates and all Sparks canisters and will also have some left for Steel Crates and coins. Hope in the future we will be able to transfer tokens so the once that I have left after Sparks and Crates could be use for something better then just coins :)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My 10 Gold crates

10 Gold crates from Cityspeaker Event

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@asen

Don’t ever buy steel crates from events. You can get 20 steel crates at normal price for the price of 10 steel crates from any event.

Costs 3,000 tokens for 10 steel crates. Those 3,000 tokens could have been exchanged for 300,000 coins, which then could have purchased 20 steel crates at 150,000 coins per 10.

I am surprised they have never balanced this out.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cityspeaker – Event

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.