win 10, reinstall without losing data?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum win 10, reinstall without losing data?

• Thinking I need to uninstall this, and reinstall it since the last update. The game is crashing a lot in win 10.

I select area, hit the battle button and I drop out to the desktop, loosing a free round.

Same happens in the regular map area. I hit play and i am dropped to desktop.

Birds freeze up for about 1/2 second mid flight.
    Clan and points battles, too, and sometimes again it drops out of the game.

not seeing many great eagles in the chests.

Canot get past floor 6 in the elevator game. Usually don’t make it past level 4.. and every day is random picks.

So if I uninstall in win 10, will I end up loosing all my data and have to restart at day 1 again?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

ok reinstalled the game.. lost everything.. attempting recovery or I am done with this.

melphi
    @melphi

If you are connected to your facebook account, you can restore your data as many times as possible.  I’ve done that a few times on Windows 10.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

I don’t do facebook.. too big of a security risk.

Wonder how long it takes them to respond to a ticket?  Hope not too long..

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Make a fake gaming FB account? Only give them the info you want them to have? Make a new email for it, only access in incognito mode if concerned about tracking.

Wil-D
    @wil-d

@birdbrained

You need your previous Player ID or otherwise your old progress won’t be recovered if you don’t use a Facebook account.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

mmm is there any way they can find it? I don’t have my old ID number..  Gave them a lotta info though, what level I was, how many flock points, co leader of a clan, name of the clan, etc..

At this point, I won’t restart from scratch, I will just abandon it if they cannot recover all that.

Wil-D
    @wil-d

Before uninstalling AB2 Windows 10, you might’ve written down your old Player ID. Without the ID, they likely can’t recover your progress. Facebook is the only method of saving player’s progress in AB2 Windows 10. As the Windows version can’t be made cross-platform with the same game for both iOS and Android, those versions do have an alternative method of saving progress: Google Play or Sign in with Apple.

By the way, I don’t play AB2 Windows 10 anymore because it’s still far from the most recent update of the game on mobile.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

heck, I didn’t even know about the player ID existing, let alone what it was.

Waiting for them to respond..  Starting to get the feeling that im done with AB2. Not going to start from scratch after all this time..

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Well that’s your bad for not even waiting for a reply before you wiped your computer. Too bad so sad LOL

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

well after windows 10 crashed it, trying everything I knew, I thought maybe a reinstall would fix it seeing how windows said the data files would remain.. and yes they are still there but the program is not accessing them..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum win 10, reinstall without losing data?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.