Why I've quit the game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Why I've quit the game

• I’ve been playing Angry Birds Transformers pretty actively since November, but a couple of days ago I suddenly decided to quit the game. Why? Because I wasn’t having fun any more, and I didn’t see that as likely to change. Reasons include, in no particular order (and these overlap heavily):

1. There’s no real feeling of accomplishment.

2. The 20-random-strangers competitions don’t feel like competitions. Also, there’s little strategy in them.

3. Getting new TFs is no biggie, as they’re no more powerful than — and in most cases weaker than — ones we already have.

4. Only a few accessories make a significant difference, and even then they don’t obviate the previous point.

5. The lab is a huge time sink, and boring. If I wanted to play a slot machine I’d download a slot machine app.

I do think that the competitions have introduced new and good changes to game play — two new bosses, plus a lot of inducements to use TFs and energicons we previously left on the shelf. But that’s it, and now I’m bored.

Those of you who feel differently than I do — keep enjoying the game!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • rlc
    @rlcoone

Well said. I’ve been looking for another game to play, I just haven’t found one I like well enough yet.

It definitely won’t be anything by Rovio, and I won’t touch anything exient puts their psychotic fingers on either.

consens2002
    @consens2002

i quit the game to. reasons:

– no new levels
    – upgrade bring no advantages anymore
    – TFs are too weak to kill enemies
    – enemies are too strong
    – bugs bugs Bugs BUGS ; the game stops too often and needs a restart

i dont even feel like wasting my time on the game or to state the flaws here

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Why I've quit the game

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.