Why don't I have the Banana Juice recipe? (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Why don't I have the Banana Juice recipe? (Resolved)

• I don’t have the Banana Juice recipe, despite finishing South Beach L3. I’m actually at Level 12 and I’ve still not found it. It’s not in my available potions, it’s not at Professor Pig’s place, and I don’t see a way to make it anywhere. Did I miss something? I have bananas and water, plenty of both, just no recipe to make it in the Potions area.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Red
    @james1562

Did you buy the Sea Berry Recipe? If you did your banana potions will become Sea Berry Potions.

Ex: If I had 3 banana juices and I bought the Sea Berry Juice Recipe from Professor Pig’s place my 3 banana juices would become sea berry Juices. The old recipes will no longer be used if you buy different recipes.

All potions have 3 ranks (except banana potion). If you buy the rank 3 potion you get a new potion.

Banana> Sea Berry> Snow Apple Juice> Pig Cherry Juice. The higher the rank the more healing it gives you but it costs more and the new potions will require different ingredients.

Old recipes will not be used anymore they will be replaced by the new recipe.

1QukMINI
    @1qukmini

Ahh, yes. I’m on Sea Berry Juice Level 2. That makes sense, I guess I just skipped it somehow. Thank you, I was going crazy trying to figure it out.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Why don't I have the Banana Juice recipe? (Resolved)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Why don't I have the Banana Juice recipe? (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.