Who’s still around from the very beginning (Oct/Nov 2014)?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who’s still around from the very beginning (Oct/Nov 2014)?

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Started playing the day the game was released. Still do for a few minutes everyday, though it’s hard to find any real motivation anymore.

Klank75
    @klank75

I started playing the day the game went live on IOS. I got fed up and quit for a awhile after the “use gems to get a bigger silo, just joking” JARFU. Came back but don’t play as much.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I started about March 2015. I loved it when I first started. I could hardly wait until a new node came up and would wake up in the middle of the night to collect coins. Fast forward to now and I’m really wondering why I still do. I have to say my interest is at a all time low and I’ve really started to dread the hour or so that it takes to get through the daily Quests and challenge runs. I’m not at all clear on the rankings since they switched from planet eater to being named a TF character. But, I guess we’re all brothers in arms. I’m still playing, but it is more incidental now instead of a compulsion. I miss a day or a contest, oh well, no big deal.

I do wonder what it must be like to start playing now, especially since there are so many TFs to collect. It must be kind of daunting.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Autumn 2014 I has a vacation, going to mountains for some hike and day before installed many games, wich don’t need an internet to play, on my HTC ONE. I don’t know why, but only ABTF impressed me. Easy play, nice music, 50 gems in pig lab for 3 super rareium :D I updated game just few times first years, so I missed all increadible problems and bugs :D Actually increadible was only one, I think, when 2015 or 2016 many players lost their progress. Anyway, ABTF wich we have now its not a funny game for fun and relax anymore (atleast for me). Became hardcore grinding game. I wasting many hours each day during last years just to do all stuff. I think its like drinking. People start drinking because of fun, but after many years drunkard feel no fun … Its called DEPENDENCE, that why we still here ;)

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@sixxdawg cool! that’s a great way to play and feel no guilt about the time

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m gone.

Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who’s still around from the very beginning (Oct/Nov 2014)?

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.