Which character I should max out first?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character I should max out first?

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: center;”>@voltronpig thankfully i got energon nautica from the event!</p>

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@voltronpig i didnt like her. She is too weak and cant even stand for a lvl 162 spark run at lvl 11 with almost full accessories. She doesnt have emp unlike non energon one. She cant even kill WMTs which im really disappointed about. I guess a new bot in the collection.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Energon Nautica is a Spark Run Killer, i.e. can single handed finish level 500. But she needs to be overpowered, let’s say to a level 20.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown is it worth spending 2500 gems for 3rd slot in spark run at lvl 175? I got energon starscream at %155 and superion at %175 and devastator at %135.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@galaxes I don’t know because how this game progresses is now totally different compared to when I played at that level

Bob
    @bob1001

@Galaxes. I was lucky enough to get Slipstream unlocked in a gold chest. She was my workhorse until the coneheads event came around.   Nautica was my back up usually as they both had EMP but Nautica was not as good. I would guess for you Superion should be your best at the moment if you have him unlocked with EMP.  I do not have him as I went the Menasor route for my second combiner. I am closer to you in terms of overall Transformers as I only have 2 overpowered bots at this time.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@bob1001 hknestly i recommend explosive rounds for superion cuz i omly use him for events. For dpark runs I have him as a backup bcuz he is painfully so slow. I dont rlly see why he would need emp when he already dodges all the mortar towers and he doesnt have any problems with taking out bots.

Bob
    @bob1001

One other thing I might suggest is not trying to advance your spark run level if you hit a point where you keep dying. Or at least until you upgrade or get a new bot. If you can pass level 170 and can not pass 175 just play level 170 to keep getting spark every day to boost up your promotion level on one bot.

Bob
    @bob1001

@galaxesHave you tried to watch what causes you the most damage during spark run?  For me it was always WMT’s or suicide flying piggies. With poison breath from EMP frozen falling totems being third.  As soon as I learned how to handle these and where they came out at you during the Spark Runs it make the levels more manageable.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”> @bob1001 the problem is i hate it when runs take so long. And yes those are the same for me too. But im p sure it s a lot easier for u cuz of dirge’s explosion.</p>

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@bob1001 where do we see the exact location for the events rn?</p>

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Why tf is this glitch happening. Hold on im gonna try to @ u again.

@bob1001

Bob
    @bob1001

Actually Dirge is not that strong.  It takes 3 attacks to take down a flying pig and 12 to take down a WMT. (I usually just skip them) The concussion effect from his attack does help killing stuff around the initial attack though.  What makes him my go to is there is a vampiric effect from his attack that regenerates your health and it seems to go up quicker than any of the “energonic” TF’s can regenerate their health. I still die a fair amount with a Dirge but my wins far outweigh it.

I don’t understand you question on the events though. You will have to elaborate.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character I should max out first?

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.