Which character I should max out first?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character I should max out first?

• <p style=”text-align: center;”>Im talking about promotion bonus. Currently im in between maxing slipstream, superion and energon starscream. My superion has %160 bonus rn and slipstream at %100 and starscream at %120. All of them got full accessories.</p>

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

I would go with whoever you use daily to complete the Spark runs. With a low promotion level it takes forever to complete those runs.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Currently, i use energon starscream with max accessories and lvl 13. I got lvl 15 devastator and superion but it just takes forever w them. Also i couldnt play the event cuz of some irl stuff and i most likely will have 5250 tolens at the end. Is it worth buying hound for 1125 gems. I got 3470 gems. I barely have any good characters(superion, devastator, energon starscream, slipstream).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Energon Starscream

Bob
    @bob1001

I would save your gems and buy someone like Dirge. That helped me out a lot as he is one of the best bots to use for spark runs.   But I just follow all the info that @grimlockdown puts out as he know all.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

I would also recommend Dirge as the #1 choice.

Energon Starscream is ok. Nightbird or Slipstream are both better than Starscream, as long as they have their EMP accessories. But Dirge is still best!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

If I can pick any TF for Spark Runs Mirage is my number one choice. Next tier below would be Classic Bumblebee, Dirge, Energon Starscream, Nautica and Slipstream. Superion belongs to this tier if you are into Challenge Runs.

And what most of those TFs have in common? EMP!

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown

Well, slipstream is acc amazing but her health cant regenerate unlike energons. Ik dirge can so if i manage to catch him i will buy him. I got superion at lvl 15 but honestly since he cant transform he is rlly slow. Also what does emp do?

@noahlot

I disagree, slipstream isnt better than starscream(if nightburd cant heal with energon cubes then the same thung applies for them too). For me the characther must be able to heal. Slipstream cant get any decent defense from accessories unless u overpower.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Also i dont have any spark run slots unlocked. Which i prob wont cuz 1k gems is a lot. For now i want to get mirage, dirge and few other characters.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@galaxes EMP temporarily disables pigs, missiles and towers i.e. they don’t shoot back and flying pigs and missiles drop to ground

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

For Event Runs one may need a couple of all around TFs:

• Slipstream: her ammo gives extra points (especially on glass block days), for female only events, for “event based TFs” only events
    • Energon Starscream: for Energon TFs only events, for Minion Pigs only events, for original/free TFs only events
    • Grey Slam Grimlock/Energon Grimlock/Ratchet/Hound (or variant TFs): on missile days
    Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown i just bought a spsrk run slot today cuz im currently on lvl 127 and it takes so long and it s getting harder.

Yonrally_
    @yonrally

i havent played abt in at least 7 months ever since i picked up minesweeper, but from memory, energon starscream can be pretty powerful if upgraded well enough

however, i maxed out thundercracker too much, to the point where i didnt have nearly enough stuff to upgrade starscream

Yonrally_
    @yonrally

i have no idea about the others, bc i cant remember using them on a regular basis

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

How do you activate the EMP on the TFs that have that ability?

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@voltronpig some TFs like Mirage have an inherent EMP ability that doesn’t need to be activated.

Otherwise read the accessory descriptions and select accessories that give an EMP effect. The selected accessory is highlighted yellow. Here’s the example for Superion:

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@noahlot @grimlockdown i currently have around 4k gems. Is it worth buying classic bumble bee? As i said i got superion, devastator, slipstream and energon starscream as the only good characters in the game.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@noahlot thank you. I thought it was a special button I had to hit. So does it activate randomly during gameplay? I’ve seen it freeze up the pigs but have no idea what causes it.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@galaxes I haven’t yet to pay full price for a TF. I personally like the challenge to get them via the weekly games or in the gold crates. I use my gems for recharges during the weekly challenges or to upgrade TFs related to the weekly challenges (I build up my colored minerals to almost full on Thursday nights in preparation that I need to upgrade whatever TF is featured – as long as they’re under Level 15).

If you play long enough you’ll get good ones over time like Nautica and Dirge. I like Neon Soundwave too (self-healing) that no one else has mentioned yet.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

I have been playing for 2 years now and only half 50% of all the TFs. Some of that is me deciding not to grab a poor-performing TF (based on GrimLockdown’s list), but that’s only a few. So I understand if you want to grab one without waiting. This game take a long time to build assets. Classic Bumblebee is a good one though if you decide to get one with gems.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@voltronpig I guess im gonna wait for dirge. Yea unfortunately it takes rlly long time to wait for good characters. Im a newbie and i started playing like 2 months ago lol. I grind gems eith missions date glitch cuz im not paying money for thsi game(it still takes really long to grind gems btw). I wanna get an OP character for spark runs too grind promotions. Then I will grind events and buy the event characters with tokens. Which is what im cirrently doing rn and I got flamewar from the event! I just got Superion to red crown today and i hope it wont take too long to get dirge.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

I think im just gonna keep saving my gems. No reason to buy classic bumblebee rn.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@voltronpig so basically, im considering to buy energon nautica. Since my energon grimlock is only at bronze tier ik im not unlockjng energon nautica from the event. People got grimlock to rlly high levels. What is ur opinion?

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Nvm, i realized i get 1k tokens from challanges alone lol.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@galaxes sure, Energon Nautica is a top tier TF, so if you’re going to spend gems on one, that’s a good choice.

But being only 2 months into the game, be patient. This game takes a lot of it to build up to levels where you can compete with everyone else. My biggest suggestion would be to never miss the spark runs. Use those rewards to promote the featured TFs so you can score the weekly challenge points – from there you can either boost existing TFs or gain new ones from the Gold boxes.

Good luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character I should max out first?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.