When will the enemies stop getting stronger? (Closed)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum When will the enemies stop getting stronger? (Closed)

• Hi all, I’m new to the forum but already a big fan of ABE.
    Have worked all the way through the story and now struggling at earning snoutlings/XP so as to beat the caves.

However, while I tried to replay dungeons and some of the Castle levels, I realize that the pigs are eventually getting stronger. Say I played a dungeon last week and re-enter this week, the pigs grow obviously in both hp and attack power. I used to beat it at 3-stars without using any consumables, but now if I make a wrong move one of my weaker bird could be killed instantly.

I am pretty sure this is the game design rather than a bug, but just too curious to know if the enemies will stop getting stronger when I reach a certain point. It is kind of discouraging when you wish to get all 3-stars by working hard, only to discover that the enemies are growing even faster – especially when the rewards from the advanced enemies do not increase.

I do know that I can just press replay button and accumulate whatever I want at the same difficulty until I quit. However I still wish to have an answer.

Thanks in advance for any help to this.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Dark
    @dark494

Enemies have levels (tap+hold over them, it’s the star in the top left corner, looks just like your level) and in some levels the pigs scale with your level. They recently updated it so that pigs scale closer to, or at, your level rather than far below your level, so things are harder now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@avantcourier — You are correct. Since the world-wide release, the enemies on some levels are much more difficult, and increase in health and strength each time you replay the level, whether or not you have passed it, and whether or not you are using the replay button as opposed to exiting the level and coming back immediately or another day. The enemies are usually the same level as in the video, but much harder to defeat. Some of the videos use birds that are at a higher level than you might have when you first reach that level. The birds’ level appears briefly at the end of the video, right after the level has been completed and the coins are stacking up. You can check the strength of the birds by keeping track of the damage delivered.
    I really think this should be considered a bug, even if it is “intentional” on the part of Rovio.
    On some levels, the enemies stopped getting stronger after 6 restarts immediately following one another, but not sure what happens if you come back later.

Toby
    @tobyv

To try and answer you question directly :D , the enemies stop getting stronger when you max out your level at 25. By this point, however, you should be able to go to the dojo and upgrade to veteran and elite classes. A level 25 bird with a elite upgrade, using a weapon and “armor” from a friend’s pig machine, also gained at level 25, can take on any pig in the game! I know, because I can now 3-star any castle or dungeon without blinking an eye.

To find a good place to gain snoutlings for those upgrades (and the same areas apply to experience), see this thread.

birdsarebrilliant
    @avantcourier

@tobyv Thanks for your great answer! Otherwise I seriously doubt if there is any incentive for players to level up. Yeah I saw this thread too and have just replied you also. WCP is a great place :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum When will the enemies stop getting stronger? (Closed)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘When will the enemies stop getting stronger? (Closed)’ is closed to new replies.