When do reduced rewards kick in?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum When do reduced rewards kick in?

• Anyone know at what time do you get “reduced” rewards because of starting the competition too late or towards the end of the day?

If you have the answer post in hours before the end of the competition so we all can figure out due to our local times.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Raxor
    @mndc

You have reduced awards 30 minutes before the end of a day’s event/

Soundwave
    @soundwave

In the past I’ve been hit with reduced rewards 3-4 hours before the end of the event. Not sure what the exact cutoff is right now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think it’s one hour.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I find like Optimuspig around an hour before the event ends that they drop like a lead balloon.
    One way to tell is that when you go to run a node you will find that there are a lot less items to collect, then like magic when the new event starts the same node is back to normal with plenty to collect.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

What I mean by reduced rewards is what is the latest you can start the competition and still get full token rewards for first place etc. 1000 tokens. If you start too late you only get like 100 for first place I think.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@sickcyn

I don’t know the time, but there’s now a message that warns you will receive reduced awards. It’s pretty late in the day though.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum When do reduced rewards kick in?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.