What's the point in eagle mountain.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum What's the point in eagle mountain.

• First time I played eagle mountain, thought it was great, got over 400+ gems 3star bird got to about level 25.

Every other time after I’ve played it I’ve been caught by the pig straight away. Literally no way of reaching the top ever.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

That is why you can use gems to progress, but as usual the price goes up rapidly and you can lose all quickly.  If i use gems I only do it once or twice and then get out with my goodies, usually come out ahead that way.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Eagle Mountain is basically a gambling mini-game where you risk losing your gems trying to get as high as possible in order to get big rewards. If you reach Level 50 in the mountain, you’ll be rewarded with a 4-star level 50 bird, and if you reach Level 100 (top level in the mountain), you’ll be rewarded with a 5-star level 100 bird. But reaching level 100 is only a theoretical possibility – in practice you need to spend tens of thousands of gems (hundreds of dollars) to reach that level.
    My point is, don’t believe Eagle Mountain can get you anywhere – the best it can do is let you earn small amounts of coins, gems and materials (unless you have a crazy amount of gems).

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Listen. Eagle Mountain is this game version of AB2 Tower of Fortune. You can loose diamonds faster than you can earn them. Here are some guidelines I use after seeing enough of its AB2 version.

1. Get pig before level 5, don’t continue unless you have the diamond reward amount to pay for the cost to continue.

2. Once you have gained few worthwhile items, quit and collect.

3. Don’t go beyond 3 continue, 4 at most. Unless you are already very high in level, rewards are good. AND you have enough to pay again if pig shows up.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Coming from AB2 also & having a lot of success with the Mountain, here are my strategies.

1) Take two pigs and quit if you don’t have enough in rewards to continue if you meet the 100 gem pig. You have to be willing to lose at least 50 gems or you’ll never get to the higher floors.  And you must remember that you haven’t really won anything until you exit the mountain, it’s banked. So you can’t count on gems you have banked to pay for a pig you meet. If you don’t have enough gems in your personal account to pay for the next pig either exit or be prepared to go straight to the store from the mountain and buy more gems or you will lose everything you’ve banked.

2) Dont drive yourself crazy over picking the wrong door. What you will get is already predetermined by the computer, so whether you picked door 1,2, 3, or 4, if the computer has “decided” you’re getting coins, you’re getting coins. The best strategy is to develop a method and stick to it.  You can fool the computer if you develop a pattern.

3) It’s gambling, so remember the odds are always on the house.  You have to know when to quit and yelling at Rovio doesn’t help.  If you exit early on several days you will eventually get a bigger haul. Remember they want you to spend as much as possible, so once you quit early the computer will try to give you more to make you stay longer the next time and bet on you losing your restraint.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum What's the point in eagle mountain.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.