What's the highest score in your clan vs clan game now

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's the highest score in your clan vs clan game now

• lol Lara nailed the score good 56,856,756 i tried so hard but can’t catch her :P only 1 million behind.

Snap 2017-10-15 at 08.50.31.jpg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @serkann

that’s great Chucky :) hehe 2700 vs 1147 looks like the other clan ran away from you oh and that’s a classified operation your clan names are hidden :P hide them from rovio spies they might bust our clans.

and wow diamond clan rank make a huge difference in rewards…for diamond clan rewards i’ll get extra 4000 feathers…that’s it finally they start to rise rewards to a meaningful level.

Snap 2017-10-15 at 12.25.53.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Got a lucky 19M for me on my 2nd last try.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Our clan #1 is 60,9XX,XXX. of course, it’s not me.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

This is AngryBirdsNest2’s final score

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@maxstar

good job for ur clan. My score could be top 5 of ur clan battle, but sadly #18 on ours.

desperados
    @serkann

that’s great Shiggy…in our clan doom made 61m of course he was the abuser of glitches that got max level at star rank 70 but still to make it 61m+ is a luck with good throwing skill.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

looking forward to next clan battle. hope it’s a green slime event

want to break my personal record of 50.1 M

desperados
    @serkann

lol other clan events are boring now this clan vs clan battles are 10x better than other clan events now you can compare your scores to the other 100 people in the event…i guess they will put an absurd level again to make it challenging…6 hours left and scores will be similar if it’s not winter,slime or jumping stage game levels.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

99 or less people. Player 100 is you.

desperados
    @serkann

yes Mechanic hehe i forgot myself it’s 99 people…yeah now they fixed the map there are no random lucky maps anymore everyone are playing the same level now in clan wars,someone got near to 73 million out of this world score.

Snap 2017-10-21 at 14.20.38.jpg

desperados
    @serkann

Wow 78m i bow down before Crash Silver, a true terminator of the highest score :P right now i stuck at 67m lol getting 2 spells at first stage help a lot and the last 3 stages boost the score further if you have more than 3 birds left you have chance to hit the jackpot.

Snap 2017-10-21 at 16.30.50.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Up to 20M now.

Anonymous

Yay, I got a 78 mil score, and we are still holding on to the overall win (at this stage)

0D7A514E-C644-45E8-9198-46F6D61ABE72.jpeg

desperados
    @serkann

Wow you are a legend Chucky hehe that’s the way it’s meant to be played…getting 2 78m no prisoners no mercy to the other clan :P they should make hall of fame for the world high scores i wonder if anyone has already got more than 80-85m or more.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My final score:

Yes, 86th place is bad but what if I doubled my current flock power of 279?

You win @chucky-2 :P

desperados
    @serkann

we lost battle this week :) it Russian vs Russian diamond rank battle they got first and second place easily i guess with infinite tries Sergey and other player’s star rank levels are no more than 30 but they of course have the full hat set and max card levels.

Snap 2017-10-22 at 22.23.46.jpg

Anonymous

Thanks @christian-cosgrove, the clan I am in won for the second week straight, so I was pretty happy about that :)

desperados
    @serkann

that’s great Chucky :) i guess there are no difference between clan ranks…diamond clan rank clans don’t mean they are the best only players effort in total makes a difference.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My clan won the battle too!

cognitive
    @cognitive

We’re 3 for 3 with my birth country’s national team 🏆. Our leader has flock strength of low 400s and routinely puts up 40 to 45 m points.

I do feel that in contrast to other clan or arena events, battle of the clans seems way too generous with points and luck in general. Anyone else feels the same way?

MaxStar
    @maxstar

My clan won the recent battle and we are now 3:0. What was interesting that the a lot of high flock power players scored low (myself included) and a lot of folks with modest 350-380 flock power made it to the top 10. This time my score of 31 million earned me only 25th place.

Anonymous

We are also 3:0 beating  @serkann ‘s clan I believe…

5D7F7E4D-28E2-4BE0-9D83-E29F3A525B58.jpeg

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's the highest score in your clan vs clan game now

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.