what is your total promotion level?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum what is your total promotion level?

• just curious…

i have 5 green bots

14 red

9 purple

8 yellow

2 brown (i think error when i was noob…)

my strategy is to promote only the 1-2 best bots per squad and use in live events, the 4x bonus is the only way to gain some tokens without spend too much gems

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

View the list over here to see a more detailed description of the colors.
    (The levels from high to low are Emerald (Green), Ruby (Red), Amethyst (Purple), Gold (Yellow), Silver (missing for you) and Bronze (Brown).)

Btw, I think your strategy is the right one.

Asen_77
    @asen

5 Green

3 Purple

23 Gold

All to the highest star for the current colour.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

A mathematician’s answer (i.e. exact, precise and [mostly] useless): 5,545%

cuxdavide
    @davide

oh…. come on grim… just list your colors :D

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@davide That was just a teaser 😉

6 green crowned
    5 red crowned
    4 red and red starred
    7 purple crowned
    11 purple

Total of 50 TFs have some promotion.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

7 green crown
    1 red crown
    5 red star
    6 purple crown
    6 gold crown
    1 brown 5% :D

For few squads, wich I don’t like, I don’t have any promoted bot. Brothers in armor for example. Taking vacation from game those event weeks.

Pako
    @pako

5 green crown
    3 red crown
    14 purple crown
    9 gold crown
    40 silver crown

The other 7 bots are also promoted between some gold to some red. I am working to have them all at gold crown as a minimum.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown how you got 5,545% ? Can you please post a formula? Those 5,545% mean you 5,545% on your way, when 100% mean all 79 bots (for now) green crown?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo 1 green crowned TF has 210% promotion. I have six of them so they add up to 1,260%. Five red crowned TFs add up to 875%. Add those up and you get 2,135%. And so on down to six (single tile) bronze TFs which add to 30%.

Another way of thinking 5,615% (which is my current total promotion) is that if there would be 79 slots in spark run, i.e. you can choose all of your TFs, then my promotion in spark run would be 5,615%. Currently I have 28 TFs that have no promotion.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown oh, hard to understand. Hmm, can mathematician make a formula, in which we can place our colors to see who is a King Of Sparks :D Because personaly I don’t understand, who harvest more sparks-  some geek, who have 7 green crown and little others, or someone with 4-5 greens and many promoted others. Your system looks like absolute and simple to us. So we can crown a king for this topic :) Ofc this for fun, for honest people, anyway no prizes. Just curious, as @davide said ;)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My current total promotion level now is 5,725% and I have used 3.9 million sparks.

@papakarlo
    It’s impossible to calculate from promotion–% the amount of sparks needed. It was possible to calculate from the number and promotion of TFs the amount of sparks. But R/E changed the formula last spring as can be read from Sparks formula change thread. I know my total sparks because I wrote down the difference of the two formulas at the time the change happened.

Actually, one thing didn’t change and that was the amount of sparks needed to promote a TF from zero to green crown (about 280,000 sparks).

Ethan
    @ethan2011

8 Green Crowned

7 Red Crowned

425k sparks sitting waiting for next target to upgrade

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m not peanut butter spreading my promotions, so I’m only fully promoting one bot per squad. Combiners is the exception since I have both fully promoted. With promoting Ironhide for this event, I currently have 18 Green Crowned bots, plus a Red Crown. I also have enough Sparks for another bot.

I don’t spend gems on events and only work toward the gold crates and Sparks, so I save my gems for buying Sparks when it comes around.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@millforce2k 18 green crown bots? Seriously? Hollyhogs! How many gems you buying per week?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@papakarlo I’ve spent nothing on this game. Playing almost from the beginning and content not to grind (and gem spend) each event to overpower every bot I can.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@millforce2k hmm, so how you geting new bots, since you spend 8500 tokens on gold crates, and not spending gems to get bots for gems, and don’t spending gems to win 1st place every day. Even with Green crown bots hard to be on top places without gems for recharge. And without top places every day hard to collect 18500 tokens to get new bot and gold crates, not talking about sparks. Also, in my opinion, promoting two event bots purple crown (140%x4 + 140%x4) gives more bonus, and takes less sparks, then one event green crown and one main green crown bot (210%x4 +210%). And mostly we have events for 2 bots.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@papakarlo That’s one of the things I spend gems on. Buying bots and then buying Sparks. Back in the beginning, getting comp’d for an issue counted as a “purchase,” so my bots are 1K gems.

For events, I’m not concerned with placement and I don’t start the event until about seven hours after the event day starts, so the competition isn’t too aggressive. If I don’t have a promoted bot for the event, I’m content with just the spark canisters and maybe the 1x gold crate.

For a two bot event, Gray Slam Grimlock is almost always my second bot since he can destroy anything and is so slow that I score big when Boss Pig shows up.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@millforce2k has a good strategy but there are other options.

A green crown promotion costs about 285k sparks. Two red crown promotions or four purple crown promotions cost the same. So if – like me – you like your ABT sandwich peanut buttered on both sides, i.e. two promoted TFs in each squad, you can have have 6 green crowned, 10 red crowned and 28 purple crowned TFs at exactly the same amount of sparks as 18 green crowned TFs.

Another option to use 5,1M sparks, i.e. the cost of 18 green crowned TFs, is to have 6 (or 8 or 10) green crowned and 24 (or 20 or 16) red crowned TFs.

With the first option you (always) get better promotion for two TF event runs although it is not guaranteed that you can kill Boss Pig or Unicron. With the second option you probably get better promotion (on the average).

Just my 0,02€.

Pako
    @pako

Indeed, there are other options. For example a gold crowned event squad bot gets, generally, better promotion than a non event squad green crowned bot. And it only costs ~10k sparks (about 4 spark runs with 5 fully promoted bots) to promote a bot to gold crown from zero. Moreover, the promotion is enough to get 10 gold crates and even sparks without spending any gems.

Geli
    @geli

7 Emerald

12 Ruby

8 Amethyst

3 Gold

1 Bronze

not all at the same level.  Varies from 210% Emerald to 75% Bronze.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@millforce2k , @grimlockdown good job guys,  5.1 mil sparks! I think you not missed any single day without spark run? Sometimes I was too lazy for spark run, and this continuous for months :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

12 x Green Crowns

2 x Gold Crowns

2 x 5% (this was from the very beginning when they introduced Sparks and I was messing around)

I have no idea how many Sparks that adds up to, since some of the promotions occurred after R/E rejigged the numbers required last year and I don’t recall which TFs were promoted when.

I do know for certain that the two Gold Crown TFs were promoted to that level post-rejig, and at least two of the Green Crowns.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k wrote:

“I’m not peanut butter spreading my promotions, so I’m only fully promoting one bot per squad.”

Same.  The only exception is that I promoted Warpath recently, because Grapple is just so unbearably terrible.

Unfortunately Warpath also stinks at the Spark Run (although that may be because I played him at L11), hopefully he’ll be better once I get some Overpowers into him.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig so whats your point to have so many green crown and no red or even purple? atm we have 22 squads, so you at 1st places with your green crowns in just half of all events, and last in other half? imo more effective just 5-7 green crown (spark + combiners) and 16 red crown – one per squad – this gives more high places in ALL events and in result – more benefits.

Also I don’t understand why many players think Grapple terrible? He can destroy all stuff – stone blocks, bosses, even Unicron can be killed by him. Maybe some problems with WMT. Maybe problem with events, we have too much events with him last months, because R/E adding new bots in very stupid order of priority – they filling new squad by new bots instead of adding new bots in random squads, as was before. I don’t know why they think it’s very funny for us playing same bots weeks and weeks in the row, with some respite while they making new bot for same squad.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I play this way because I’m bored with the weekly events and put very little effort into them. I have no interest in overpowering every bot and only play for the sparks and gold crates. If I have promoted bot in the bonus squad, I’ll get the 10x gold as well. Once I get to that point, I’m done. So for this event, I’m finished since I’ve gotten the sparks and will get the 1x gold crate when I get my 100 tokens for finishing today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum what is your total promotion level?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.