What is in 'friend gifts' currently?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is in 'friend gifts' currently?

• Rovio again trying to reduce daily gem income – for the 4th day out of last 5 one of daily tasks is to send a gift to a friend.

So I have a simple question – what can be found in a friends gift nowadays?

I have seen on YT that some time ago they contained even gems.

Cheers

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I get 5 gems or 1 spell

cognitive
    @cognitive

gifts are a great idea, but if you have more than one friend you feel bad because you get more than you give (to each). I have two friends and find I play more to get gifts for both :). One of the less annoying Rovio plots I suppose. I feel that at some point this defeats the purpose, if you have lots of friends who all have lots of friends… The limiting factor is how many you can get every day. I can only find 2 or 3 in the DC as I don’t play KPP. Should I?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Nope, there are no gifts in the KPP – in fact there are no gifts in any boss level. With the KPP consisting of three boss levels, there is now way to find a gift there. Back when I was motivated to play that stupid game, I farmed gifts in levels like number 8 or 9 on the trail. Two rooms both “strike’able” and about 2 times out of 10 there was a gift there. Still a waste of time, but at least you have some gifts. Don’t know if this still works.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is in 'friend gifts' currently?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.