What Has Happened?!?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What Has Happened?!?

• I am matching like crazy and initiating plenty of sabatoge but haven’t won more than 6 or 7 battles in 2 days. Lose, lose, lose!! ARRRGH!

Is there a reason all my matching is giving me low scores?

Thanks –

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@aub4life It’s most likely because the opponents have better items (S or SS items). The better the items, the bigger the chances of winning.

aub4life
    @aub4life

I have SS items and have enhanced them to the max. But, no matter how much I match, I get in the 400’s and all my opponents are in the 700’s. You can’t tell me that their matching in 300 points better EVERY time.

I am losing 90% of the tome now the last two days.

No fun anymore :-(

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@mighty-red-1
    This is not a case. The problem is the Bejeweled-like puzzle.
    Sometimes the opponent can yield 4 block link 12 times in a row (and I got mad and threw my tablet out and got arrested).
    Even Stella can win with “CCC” if you’re lucky enough to yield 4 block link more than 5 times more than your opponent.

tantan
    @tantan

@aub4life, I had the same trouble in the beginning of the week. Well, I wasn’t losing 90% but maybe a little more than a half, but it still seemed like 90%. It lasted for a couple of days and then the situation returned to normal. I didn’t get any new equipment, so I just don’t know.

And remember that as you level up your rivals become stronger. I rarely get an opponent with 10000+ rating when I fight with 25+ level birds. They are all somewhere in top 5000 and their birds are well equipped and this doesn’t make my fights easier.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What Has Happened?!?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.