What happens after you reach 50k for each bird?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happens after you reach 50k for each bird?

• I see pictures of people having full feather bars on all 7 birds, so how do you level up birds after you get 50k for each bird (level 32 I believe)?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

You have to collect another 50k feathers every time you level up your birds after you reach 50k. The full bars you noticed probably needed only a couple more feathers to level up like mine are right now. My Matilda needs only 2000 feathers more but the bar looks solid across. Hope this helps. :)

Nejc
    @nejco

So you need 50k for each level for each of 7 birds? Damn that’s a grind. This below is what I was talking about. It’s old picture I found online.

EDIT: Is this article outdated then? https://angrybirds.fandom.com/wiki/Angry_Birds_2/Score_Multiplier_Rank

Dezsike
    @dezsike

You see this when your birds reach maximum card level. You won’t get feathers for that bird from chest anymore and on that bird’s day DC and KPP will reward another rare chest instead of feathers. But in other parts of the game you can still collect feathers for every bird and this is counted below them. If ever a new card level becomes available those feathers will add towards it.

@nas76

Out of interest, what is the current maximum card level?  My birds are between 41 & 44.  I guess there’s quite a lot of levels afterwards.

Nejc
    @nejco

32. From what I’ve seen 100 is max card level.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Thanks for sharing that, I am only on level 980 myself but never even noticed I was no longer given the feather options especially now that it takes forever to fill up the bar. This also explains now why I’m constantly bombarded with being chosen to participate in this “one time special offer”, that I get few times every single day. I am able to get 25,ooo feathers, or something like that forgive me I don’t remember exact the number, and 1500 gems all for the low low price of just $99, that’s all, $99, what are they nuts. that I need. When I spend $99 on the game you better believe it’s for the Terrance special, its a much better bargain I believe, there you get 14,000 gems which last longer and not just feathers. How do others spend their Benjamin’s in the game? oh sorry if anyone is even reading this and aren’t familiar with somehip hop videos or  US currency, Benjamin’s are $100 bills.

SB311
    @sb311

@meme324-2, I like the pig popper pack that only seems to pop up when I am playing map levels. You get a bit of everything including 1400 gems for $10.99.

It’s even better when you get double feathers or double BPs.

I haven’t been buying anything for the last week or two and don’t really plan to anymore. They have messed with too many things. :(

Nejc
    @nejco

Spending money on the game is not solution. If you wanna reach level of big bois (100+ per bird) than better grind boring arena and hope Rovio doesn’t **** you with opponents that have much higher level birds.

The amount of feathers you need to get to high level is insane and it requires 1000s if not 10000 € or many, many, many years of grinding.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, I get a lot of “offers” and I pass them as often. They’re either ridiculous or just not good enough.

With main account I used spend some for the offers that seemed ok, plus Gem Letter. Best bargain I got? At one point I bought Gem Letter and one small offer… and got shop bonus with 5.000 BP doubled. Other than that… meh.

For my FTP account, as the name suggest, no money used and that will not change.

If Rovio would like me to get any of their “offers”, it would seriously have to be something out of this world level one!

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I’ve spent no more than 20 euros in the game since worldwide release. I’m a software developer and I know how hard it can be to make something good, but pay for it then play. It’s ridiculous that you have that much microtransaction even in full price console games. For a free mobile game some paid extra is ok, but game developers went too far…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happens after you reach 50k for each bird?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.