What happens after winning the diamond league?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happens after winning the diamond league?

• Hi,
    I tried to search in the forum but was not successful.

What happens after I win the diamond league? I won the D-League three times already. Two times with gold and one time with silver. But I don’t see any changes at all.
    Should there be any changes?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@baddimi Nothing happens. You reach Diamond League and that’s it. However, the only benefit is that you can get a large amount of gems as rewards for staying in Diamond League and that’s about it. There are no other perks.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

In Diamond league but with the frustration of playing the Arena with opponents having extra birds at the beginning or end feel it is no longer worth the bother and getting stressed about, so just playing for the few gems and stars earned daily and happy to slip down to a lower league.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

I think it would be wise for Rovio to come up with something to inspire us Diamond leaguers. I concur with your frustration about opponents with 5 spells. They beat the snaut out of me regularly scoring 6-7 million. I’m drawing these turds about 80% of the time. I’ve also lost my free round multiple times while backing out and cherry picking a more fair opponent. I think the general consensus is changes need to made or many of us are moving on. The App Store reviews reflect this as well. This is a great game and I literally hate to see so many shenanigans which make me so suspicious.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@baddimi
    There is no extra winning in the Diamond League. They will only downgrade you if you finish in the bottom three positions. There is no positive upgrade.

The group that I am in, I have basically no chance of finishing in the top three positions. There are players who must play constantly or pay for their gems because their scores are so high week after week. Then again their still could be some low scoring hacks as compared to the high scoring ones they previously stopped from hacking the game. Never the less, the same four folks win week after week.

I play in the Arena each week only to stay out of the bottom three and to try to obtain more stars to improve my rank score.

There were so many hacks in the Arena that it took all the fun out of the game and now some of these plays have won 25+ games because of a programing error.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happens after winning the diamond league?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.