What happened to the Over Power in gold crates?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What happened to the Over Power in gold crates?

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt I think you are missing Legendary accessories from your list.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown yeap, with like 99% probability. Maybe it’s because his legendary crates not contains accs?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo I have all the accessories and probably @abt has also

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Yes, I believe I already have all the accessories unlocked.  But that’s another possibility.

@papakarlo
    , yes I realize how the rewards work for challenge run vs. gold crates.  But even for legendary items, it seems they have different weightings.  Challenge run legendary seems heavily weighted to crystals, and some OPs.  Crate legendary seems more balanced and sometimes gives gems.  I can’t remember ever getting legendary gems from challenge.   And interestingly I don’t know that I’ve ever gotten legendary pigs or coins from either (?)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown yes, such experienced player like ABT for sure has all accs. But this is not enough. Pro ABTF player unlocking asap all accs by crystals, right after receiving TF, so crates (especially Legendary), not contain accs. Unlocking any accessory by Legendary crate – big fail.

@fortressmaximus
    Legendary crate – part of the Gold crate, highest one. When you open Gold crates from Events, mostly you get Rare crates, and sometime gems from them. Not so hard to get 110 gems from Rare crate (from Gold crate) in Events. And very hard to get 275 gems from Legendary crate. It’s why you feel like Gold crates gives more gems then crates from Challenge run. But those crates are same, and same probabilities for gems, OP, yellow cry etc. I think I never got 275 gems from Gold crates, but got four times from Challenge run. And ofc no pigs or coins from Legendary crates – what legendary in coins? Or pigs? Actually, nothing legendary in yellow cry also, but R/E devs smoking different weed )

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown Thanks for pointing that out. As you guessed, I have all of the accessories unlocked (most at level 1), so I completely forgot they were in the crates. In fact, I previously pointed out that unlocking accessories (but keeping them at lvl 1) is a good idea because it takes them out of the crate pool which increases your chances of getting something better like gems/upgrades.

ABT
    @abt

I got 555 gems from yesterday’s event 10 gold crate (8500 tokens). I don’t think I ever got that many gems from Challenge Legendary rewards – see here.

Spent 8500 tokens (0 gems spent on recharges; 2nd-5th place each day):

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@papakarlo, like I said, I understand how gold crates work and that they aren’t all legendary.   I’ve had legendary gem crates from gold crates a few times, but never from challenge run prizes. There isn’t anything “epic” or “rare” about coins or pigs, either, but you still get those in purple and green crates!  Probably the most common reward I get from gold crates has been 1or 2 green crystals, which always sucks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What happened to the Over Power in gold crates?

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.