What do you think about the update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about the update?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The KPC was strange for me this morning. The first time it opened was the three boss levels. I failed and it booted me out. When I went back it was the usual five levels again. The irritating part is what others have pointed out, if I don’t kill the boss at the end I have to play all five levels again.

The arena play seems to have leveled out a bit, back to something more normal.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@captsternn This new KPP behavior is annoying given the way it was before.

DC was easy this morning so no need to retry. If DC now has the same irritating restart all behavior in KPP, it will be bad. Especially the game may crash or freeze to no fault of my own. I may pull a mid stream stunt with DC tomorrow.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

just played today’s dc and KPP.
    dc is ok but kpp, after I completed 5 rooms, ab2 crashed.
    no reward at all and you can’t play again since it shows that you have played already.

RizDub
    @rizdub

As far as the map levels go, there are only a couple of changes – only one of them is major. Here’s my list of level changes.

Buzz
    @ruscas

I am still getting matchups that are completely unfair. It is 30-50 more flock power on top of all five powerups. So done with this game!

PJng
    @pjng

I has been quit playing for few month,
    I just try play back for this update,
    Disappoint me again.
    After finish DC it reward me 400 feather for black, level up 4 to 5 (yeah, i know is very low level),
    then on chest reward me again black, 300 feather, on animation it show again level 4 up to 5.

lloydm
    @lloydm

I was just playing the arena and am not even listed on the leaderboard. I’ve been playing all week and was around #8 until this morning. I was hoping to make a push today to pick up some gems and pearls. What gives? Also, I won’t be spending any money so getting the daily thing is out for me. Oh well….

Jim151
    @jim151

Daily challenge was ridiculously easy today. 1 room, cleared with one shot, 1 room, cleared with one shot, 2 rooms, killed the boss with one shot from Silver.

Neil G
    @neilg

King Pig Panic reduced to one hour from 3.

The 8 hours for Daily Challenge once again starts at a set time, not when you fire up the game.

Oh and KPP has gone back to 5 levels with an impossible number of rooms on the last 2 levels.

Buzz
    @ruscas

Haven’t gotten any gems in the chest?!! Not happy about that.

jor
    @jorde

Am I the only one that didn’t get any rewards after completing the 3 level KPP? I just got a screen saying I had two more levels left, but also congratulating me for getting the rewards…

Jim151
    @jim151

Won KPP today spending only 60 gems. Got a winter hat in the chest, so money well spent.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

What? There’s hats in KPP chests? It’s hard to believe.

Jim151
    @jim151

There are hats in all the red chests, in both DC and KPP, in the arena level 3 and 6 chests, and the chest you get for leveling up.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

In my chests usually are feathers, sometimes some duck or chili spells too that’s all.

Jim151
    @jim151

There are also hats in the 30 minute free chest, though those are all the 1X types, so I get 10 pearls instead.

note: I don’t always get hats, but there is always one (or pearls) under one of the cards.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I am not having that issue, Neil. Been out of town and on the road so I just opened the game. I do only have 7 hours left for the DC, so it probably starts counting either when I open the game or before the end of the Rovio day, which is 6PM Central DST.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Pearls and hats in treasure chests must be another variable, perhaps by player level?. I’ve never received anything but spells or feathers in the arena, DC/KPP, and level-up chests. My birds are all at Pristine Azure with full hats sets for all but the 25K ones.

Jim151
    @jim151

Pearls and hats in treasure chests must be another variable, perhaps by player level?. I’ve never received anything but spells or feathers in the arena, DC/KPP, and level-up chests. My birds are all at Pristine Azure with full hats sets for all but the 25K ones.

It’s a recent development since the update. It was explained upthread that not everyone’s chests were upgraded yet, so that would explain it.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Wow, Hats in Chests? Okay, that’s nice – wish I could have that too ;-).
    Rovio, please make those changes available for everyone…

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Dashboarding no longer available for DC and KPP is very disheartening even though that was the intention originally. DC is now sort of back to normal difficulty after the teasers few days ago. KPP is the usual ridiculously tough at times.

DC you can usually get thru the 1st 2 levels easy enough without spells. The final king pig level is OK so far since I can get 3 birds in there. If I have to restart from scratch, sucks but no huge deal since you have 8 hrs to get that done.

KPP on the other hand you may need spells just to get to level 5. You are allowed to go back to main menu then but once you start you either finish or start from scratch. Some of the king pig layouts are impossible unless I get to pick what birds I take into the room, otherwise you may have no way to “brute force” the king pig to death regardless of how many gems you spend. For the greenhorns they may go spending gems and buy gems. For us veterans, probably just forget it and move on.

For my case, I will get DC but no heroic effort for KPP.

Jim151
    @jim151

I used to never play KPC/KPP, but I have the last 2 days. Yesterday it took and extra bird buy to win (and it was well worth it. I got a 1,000 pearl hat in the chest), but I got it today without spending anything. I even had 2 birds left by the time I got the boss. So far today I got 175 pearls without spending a dime. I got 45 in the free chest so far. Haven’t played the tower yet.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I still hate Rovio for not giving everyone the same chests! Really, I think that sucks. All I get from those fricking chests is rubber ducky or three rubber duckies… (don’t even get feathers, all birds are max).

Jim151
    @jim151

Not to rub it in, but I just got another 25. Got a crown which I already have, so that was 20. Watched a video for a free chest and got 5. 200 on the day so far.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I am with you, Bushy. Having to start at the beginning on the KPC and do all five levels again is a bit much. I have some time off this week so I am messing around with it. But not getting gems in the little chest, not getting many from the daily quest today, so I am not spending gems at all on the DC or KPC. Not worth it.

That being said, I have been banking gems for so long that I can now climb the tower every day. I am not as rich on spells as Chucky, but I have plenty. Feathers as well. I climb the tower and get a 25,000 hat, so pearls don’t mean much any more. Just that I don’t get to choose what hat I get.

But the lack of gems from the chest and daily rewards means I am going to have to work harder in the arena. This week looks good so far.

Once upon a time, long ago, I said it is a bad idea to be posting here while playing because I make mistakes. Just did. Forgot to take spells to the 4th level of the KPC. Derp!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think about the update?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.