What Do You Think About the Final Arena Prize And The Incoming Levels?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What Do You Think About the Final Arena Prize And The Incoming Levels?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

I wish I spent my time player regular battles than being bothered in the arena

I would have been rich in snoutlings, as well as high on mastery points
    I ended up being second in Diamnond, for which I got a silly statue and a demotion to wood …

great work, thank you Rovio …

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’ll say this once since people are asking the question in various threads:

I don’t like the final Awards. I don’t appreciate being sent back to Wood League and having to claw my way back to Gold League; competing with players that grind hours per day.

I no longer will participate in Arena League until Rovio fixes this debacle.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Well I thought your reward would be tied to the place in which you finished in your final league, not just on how high you managed to reach in the leagues. So someone who was promoted to diamond and then demoted because they could not compete shows the same as me who finished first? Oh well, just a game.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Oh well, I can’t really say that I’m disappointed, since I already knew about the wood league reset and what the final prize would probably be, so I didn’t set my expectations that high, but I kinda was hoping for something a little better.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Wish everyone good luck with season 2, i’m not going to waist twelve weeks again, knowing that it will still be weeks before the arena is fixed in away its fair to everyone. Or even fixed at all (cheaters will find a new way to manipulate the scores).
    I guess I will see the wooden trophy and frame after 12 weeks.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Seriously ?
    No, I won’t spend hours on their arena s2. This is a big waste of time. However, the iPhone 4S on which I played from June to early January is out (touchscreen doesn’t work anymore), so I haven’t played Epic since a big while. But now Andy (Android emulator works on Mac, so I’m back in the game ! But I will play the “Mini-map campaign” rather than play more of this useless Arena…

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon I was able to reach Silver league, but since I stopped playing the arena a couple weeks ago I got demoted back down to Wood league last week. I got a Wood trophy, not Silver.

CMC
    @celia888

I’m very, very upset with this Final Arena Prize. I reached the Diamond Level but I couldn’t play not even once because I was thrown back to the Wood level.
    It’s frustrating.
    To make it worse, when I started to play there were 2 people with more than 9.000 – what is it??
    I don’t know if I carry on playing as I know that the top players are cheaters and I can spend the whole day, I’ll never beat them.
    I’m level 10 and I have level 5, 6 playing with me – it’s not fair with them!!
    To frustrate me even more all my facebook friends disappeared, if I want to go to the cave I have no friend’s bird to borrow.
    It’s a pity.
    Instead of throwing back, Rovio should encourage us to upgrade inventing new levels to be reached and new weapons.

I’m quite disappointed.

Logan
    @ryupower87

I reached Diamond and was 1st the last two week. The prize was ok for me.
    But I’d rather liked a pause from season1 and season 2, because the arena is still full of bug, and after the last update I get a lot of crashes (even during battles)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What Do You Think About the Final Arena Prize And The Incoming Levels?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.