What do combos do?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum What do combos do?

• For example, I have a red bird named Carter. Part of his super shot is that each collision he makes counts towards the combo meter.

How is that helpful?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

@e5c4p3artist  I was hoping to find a reply to your question here. I wonder the same thing. I see when a pig is bouncing around a “hit count” for every wall it hits and have no idea what this is for and how it benefits me. I am not even sure if this is a combo, or if a combo is when you bounce around killing more than one pig with your shot. If there is a “meter” where is it and why can’t we see it?

Anonymous

Not sure if this is the “Combo Meter”, but it sounds like you guys are talking about the message on the right side of the screen that counts how many times you hit a pig.

If this is true, then it’s beneficial because the higher of a combo you get in that turn, the more damage you do in the next one. Getting a 10 hit combo rewards you about 40%(?) more damage next turn.

It sounds like Carter’s super shot description is referring to any pigs that get hit by the one the super shot was used on. This would make sense, because I don’t think those usually count as a combo.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum What do combos do?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.