Weird issue with slingshot

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Weird issue with slingshot

• Recently I faced odd problems with my slingshot. What’s the point? I’ve already bought all x1,x2,x3 and x4 hat sets. When the punk hats event ended my “upgrade slingshot” feat showed 29/30, so I bought the rest of hats just to get pristine diamond slingshot and fullfill that task. But something wrong happened. My feat still showed 29/30, while slingshot got stronger. I forget about that. Now, when I open the red chest and get one of the x3 or x4 hat, game sometimes prompt me that I collect all set (for example Valentine, which i’ve already collected) and my pristine diamond slingshot is promoted to epic bronze. But when I quit the game and open it again my slingshot is again pristine diamond. Sometimes I can play with the epic bronze while the other with pristine. What’s more, with epic bronze I got again x3 hat few minutes ago and my slingshot was promoted to epic silver. Guess what? When I restarted game, my eyes saw pristine diamond slingshot again. What the heck? Oh, and my feat already done – 30/30.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There is this weird issue with the slingshot: when you get hats from the daily challenge, it gets upgraded, because you completed another head set. On some days I got two “upgrades” in a row – if that happens, quickly play the boot camp ;-). Otherwise, it’s just another annoying bug, making the flock power jump up and down. I sometimes hear clan mates, call out cheaters because of this… hopefully, Rovio will fix this with the next update.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I have to ask how old AB2 has to get before it comes out of this beta stage?

I mean… the bug I  ran into with slingshot was not exactly like this, but it seems that theres barely any area of game without bugs and many of them have more than one.

I thought in of writing down just those bugs I’ve encountered myself and mail them to Rovio… but I don’t think I have so huge slot of spare time. I may (or may not and just stop playing/paying) get annoyed enough about the bugs to do something like that in future…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Weird issue with slingshot

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.