Weapons or classes?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Weapons or classes?

• Well, I play ABE for 2 weeks now, and already have 1 or 2 legendary items for each bird, but I always wanted to save up in-game money for classes like Paladin, Illusionist, etc.. The thing is, all my other classes are about 25-30th level and I got used to them, so I think that the change to premium class will get bad for me. What do you think about it?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Invest resources (since the beginnings) into inherent game features that will not age too early becoming underpowered (like elite classes, mastery levels and golden chili rage). Try to gather Lucky Coins to buy Golden Chili as quick as you can, then buy Paladin Elite First and start playing events that will give you chests with elite classes. Start exploring the world map with a goal in mind: reach MouthPool as quick as you can. accumulate snoutlings for Dojo Trips and make them ad often ad you can. Try to play your game day after day without letting your Total Level to overcome too much your Mastery Level. keep this gap as low as you can (if you can). Play with a goal in mind: if you want to play with L80/M80 birds, you have to grind this game every day for hours’.

Weapons get old every 6 months (because Rovio rise the Level Cap with this frequency) even if you enchant them to E10. We are near to the Level Cap Raise to 90. Wait for the cap, Raise to a maximum level and then start enchanting your flipped/spinned new L92 special/ancient weapons. Replay this routine every 6 months.

Focus on potions and minor weapons as secondary/minor goals. I followed the obscure path of enchanting weapons through the creeping ancient process: Indeed, It is effective in the Short run, but useless in the long run as I described some Lines above here.

Gather Friendship Essence without using it in nothing aside events’ final wheel spins.

If someone would have written these few lines to me at the beginnings of my own game, I would have wasted less time and free resources in stupid and futile things of the game. Again, focus in mastery levels, they are key but slow features to acquire.

enchant banner special parts only after winning the competition at diamond Level.
    read the forum to learn why. :-)

the game mechanics Will Force you to abuse any among the previously described resources in order to accomplish trivial
    goals. Resist to as many Temptations ad you can. Don’t bè shrinked into the standard game mechanics: learn from reading forum like this one. many of us, myself included, did exactly the opposite and now, despite reaching the peak of the game, I regrets many choices done in the past.

enjoy the game :-)

maxx

Stupbirb
    @stupbirb

So, you suggest to focus on leveling up more? I already have completed the main story and now I’m trying to save up Lucky Coins in those caves.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

your birds total power consists of:
    – LEVEL (up to L80, relatively quick to achieve)
    – MASTERY (up to M80, slow as hell to achieve)
    – WEAPONS (up to L82/E10, drain your resources very fast)
    – CLASSES UPGRADES ( Elite, Legacy, Special, All’ Stars and whatever they will opt for not ending your classes collection)

If you focus on weapons for a quick upgrade, especially ancient ones, keep in mind that they will become obsolete after 6 months, leaving you with a pletora of underpowered weapons’ and without resources for the best new weapons’.

Mastery gained, did not “age”. You can benefit from its powerup simply by playing and grinding your preferred game.

It is up to you and it depends in your total resources. If you have extra resources to burn, do both mastery and weapons’ upgrade. Otherwise, focus on mastery, spin the Wheeks (GPM and AGPM) for FREE special weapons’ and enchant them according to your needs.

gather resources, First. ;-)

DD
    @toolow

By all means gather resources. But don’t hoard them too much lest they think you cheat and ceremoniously wipe your data without warning. Or at least you shouldn’t have too much of any resources when you contact their support to help fix problems in your data. Unfortunately, there is no hard limit what constitute “too much”. You are entirely at the mercy of their arbitrary judgement.

You have been warned!

Stupbirb
    @stupbirb

Wait, there is a way to level up from resources? Maybe I didn’t understand what did you mean by that, but anyway, thanks for all your replies, will use your instructions, probabl.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

No way to Level up from resources.
    By the way, when you have PLENTY of the large varietà of them, you can burn them for classes, weapons’, mastery etc etc.

Put attention on some of the lines I wrote to you. If you rump up the levels TOO QUICKLY, your enemies will bè harder to kill whereas weapons’ and mastery are slower to build and help you.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Weapons or classes?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.