Video Ads often cause game to crash

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Video Ads often cause game to crash

• For the past two months or more I have had multiple game crashes when I watch a video ad.  Sometimes before the ad even starts, more often when it is part way through or even complete, the game just quits and I have to log in again.  This happens several times a day, so I try to really limit how often I click on that Watch a Video Ad link, thereby missing out on a lot of rewards, especially that extra bird at the end of a level.  I haven’t seen anybody else mention this problem, and I wonder if I should re-install the game altogether but I’m not sure how to do that without losing all my data.  I am on Facebook, so I think that should save the data.  Any suggestions?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • NAS
    @nas76

Have you reported this to Rovio?  I had an intermittent problem with the screen going black after an ad completed at the beginning of the year but it went away after a Rovio update.  I can’t help you with the re-install as I’ve not done that before, however as you are on Facebook it should track your progress, make sure you save before you do it.

Henry
    @ebianco

Yes, I have reported it 3 times without any acknowledgement or reply.  I hoped the last update might solve the problem but it didn’t.

Buster
    @doulgas

Do you know if it’s the same ad that crashes or different ones? I’ve experienced it several times when a particular ad freezes but the others are okay.

Henry
    @ebianco

It seems random, although it’s rarely the ads for Disney Movies for some reason.  Of course when you click on an ad, you don’t know what you’re going to get.  I think I will have to uninstall the game, and reload it but I’m still hesitant to do that.

Rebbie
    @rebbie

When I finish clearing a room I get 3 bands of white noise across the screen and the game doesn’t advance, I have to reboot. In the arena it will cause me to loose. Also I’m not getting redirected back to the game after watching a video. Lately this is happening frequently..fruatrating..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Video Ads often cause game to crash

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.