Update to 2.24.0

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update to 2.24.0

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@piggsy, that is not in my version of the game. Wonder if it is something they are trying out as an experiment.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@piggsy, how did I not notice that? Thanks. :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m seeing the bird score thing as well.

garethw
    @garethw

Got in last night – see the scoring, very distracting tbh.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I’m not seeing it

SB311
    @sb311

I wish there was a pop up window that showed the various countdowns for all the stuff on timers like extra bird, free arena ticket, free common chest, hal event, clan battles etc. It is difficult to keep track of everything.

Also, I wish we could pop up and see what spells we have before entering into a map level or arena match. It’s annoying to have to go to a map level to check and you waste a life. I’m guessing it is to get people to buy spells.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@piggsy, now I know why did I not see it. I don’t have it with either account.

@sb311
    , +1 for those countdown timers! The different start times are a mess. :(

Separate inventory screen for spells? Oh, yes!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@sb311 if you check your spells in map mode and exit before flinging any birds you will not lose a life. I do this often.

SB311
    @sb311

@salmotrutta, thanks for the tip. I’ll make sure to do that from now on. :)

Does anyone know of a quicker way to get back to the first level on the map. I know if you click on the first level and exit and then exit out of the map and re-enter the map it takes you all the way to the last level. I just don’t know if there is a shortcut back to the first level. It gets tedious having to swipe all the way back that far. Sorry, it’s difficult to explain. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update to 2.24.0

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.