Update problem (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update problem (Redirect)

• Buenas gente del foro,
    Hoy acabo de meterme en la play store para ver algunos juegos nuevos y me ha dado por mirar de nuevo el Angry Birds Epic.
    Resulta que tiene una nueva actualización:

“Para conseguir tu regalo de aniversario, inicia el juego. Desde la pantalla principal, toca el icono de engranajes para abrir la pantalla de configuración, toca el icono del teclado, introduce el código ANGRY-BIRDS y pulsa el botón verde”.

El problema viene al introducir el código, resulta que no me lo válida…
    ¿A alguien más le ha pasado?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Translation:
    Good people on the forum,
    Today I just get into the play store to see some new games and has given me look again Angry Birds Epic.
    It has a new update:

“To get your anniversary present, start the game. From the main screen, tap the gear icon to open the configuration screen, tap the keyboard icon, enter the ANGRY BIRDS-code and press the button “.

The problem comes when you enter the code, it turns me invalid …
    Anyone else has happened?

@adryan
    — I believe the present was for the Angry Bird’s 5th birthday. I’m not on Android, so I won’t be able to answer. There is a lot of discussion about this elsewhere probably in this forum.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@adryan
    Here are some people who might know and link to the other forum. Read a ways down in forum to get to the ANGRY_BIRDS code discussion.

@madmike

@angryjohnny

@amslimfordy

Code or password

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update problem (Redirect)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Update problem (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.